Monorail pictures

Brack1st104.jpg

i have the monorail recording on my ipod but i would probably need to send it to you in an email? you could pm me with your email and i could try and send it to you? its about 7 minutes long and it starts at the TTC and goes to the magic kingdom and then from the magic kingdom back...(im pretty sure)

Here is a pic from inside the monorail in 2006. It was DD first trip to WDW and first time on the monorail...DD was being goofy (Why not!) especially with Granny sitting across from her!! LOL

007_7.jpg

Thanks for all the great monorail pictures!

My DD started a monorail game several years ago - - - every morning before we leave our resort my DD, DH & I each pick a monorail color. Then whatever color we see the most of that day wins.

Thanks for all the great monorail pictures!

My DD started a monorail game several years ago - - - every morning before we leave our resort my DD, DH & I each pick a monorail color. Then whatever color we see the most of that day wins.

I love that! I may try that with my kids,

are these new monorails there getting put in? if so when?

they look really cool

I don't know the story. If I had to guess- it looks like new trains for Disney Land CA,
They look like an upgrade of their style for the CA "retro" looking original monorail.

I hope Disney World FL, sticks to something that looks more like their own design... More Lear Jet than Retro style

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!