Monorail Drink-A-Thon

I mentioned the monorail drink a thon to my DH and he is very interested in this! :teeth: We might just have to try this on our next trip and have my parents watch the girls. Sadly though, I am allergic to hard liquor and the only thing I can have is a beer! :crazy: All those different drinks do sound yummy though.

IMG_0050.jpg

oh, my favorite beer is the one on the bottom right (with the lemon)
beer2.gif

REEEEALLY? Is that at the Brwery at Boardwalk? I will need to tell my DH about that onE1 Thanks! that is why I love this board!

Now I know why your names is: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's what I said when I saw the picture! LOL!

Thanks!

Thanks! I'm not a big beer fan. I stick to girly drinks and wine, but I just remembner at college we had a beer called shiner that was light in color and everyone put a lemon in...

Hi My name is Lisa and while in WDW I drink many, many Fiesta Margaritas!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, I found my support group!

4 pages of lushes LOL......gotta love it. What's in a "dirty" martini? I have recently gotten hooked on Cosmopolitans though I still prefer beer. I am going to do the monorail drink a thon next week with my two best friends!!! No husbands, no kids, NO RULES!!!!!:bounce:

where do they have fiesta margaritas? Mexico? Or somewhere on the monorail tract? Since this seems to be the page of lushes, what is everyone's favorite drink at WDW at where can you get it?

We did this a few years ago, but we called it "looking at the resort Christmas decorations." ;)

Started at Wilderness Lodge, had a drink. Boated over to the Contemporary had another drink, monorailed to the Poly and GF, you guessed it, two more drinks and stumbled back to the boat to the WL. I usually only drink on our last night. For some reason I don't mind flying as much when I have a hangover.

Originally posted by Cantw8
though I still prefer beer.

Aah a woman of taste! Me too.... But I could never do the sampler as I only dring Mich Ultras now to try to minimize the "spare tire" that I carry around the park with me. Bet your going to have a blast next week. My friend is doing the same thing the week after you.

But Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yes those fiesta Margaritas are maaaaaaaaahvolus!!!!!!

Last summer my SIL & I sat there in the cantina and had about 5 or 6 of them. Thank God we were staying @ the BCV. Not too far to crawl.:teeth:

I guess I have done the Monorail drink trip for about 10 years and didn't know it! My path goes like this: Magic Kingdom from opening til noon, Outer Rim(great CM's) for 4 or 5 beers, Tambu Lounge for a couple of beers, Grand Floridian for a couple of beers. The longer the wife and kids stay in the shops the longer the stay at the bar.
I used to love the California Grill bar after a hot morning at the MK.

MAC3,
I too stick with Mich Ultra!! The first case I bought, I asked the beer distributor.."Does it taste different without all the carbs?" his response was, "What does a carb taste like???":p I have been hooked ever since. I'll have to try the fiesta margarita, not too many though, all that citrus gives me heartburn LOL. Ahh, it's a drag getting old!!!:p

ohhhhh yeah :crazy:

I should write a guide about this, but here's my mini guide for now...

Polynesian - Pina Coladas (come on, cant get anything else, unless its a Mai Tai)
California Grill - Long Island Iced Tea
MK - (sneak in a flask of Vodka) shhhh!
...I'll figure out whats good at the Outer Rim and GF on our next trip.

Epcot:
Mexico - Fiesta Margaritas (the margaritas in the restaurant inside are amazing as well!)
Germany - Anything really, its all good.
Japan - Ichi Ban
USA - Sam Adams
France - Champagne
UK - Stella Artois
...I know im missing something.

Boardwalk Brewery:
Sampler and that WOWZER beer...cant remember its full name.

ESPN - Killians

ok...thats all I can think of now...and now for the pictures.

pina coladas...force you to make funny faces.
52e39fab.jpg

beer around the world makes you think you're superman...
5a869d9b.jpg

margaritas make you think a ridiculously large hat looks good on you
IMG_0184.jpg

said margaritas make you think twice about riding mission space
IMG_0071.jpg

drinking too much leads to giving each other a high five after every successful thrill ride without throwing up
IMG_0019.jpg

and ofcourse if youre not aware...after drinking your increase appetite turns this

IMG_0075.jpg

into this...
IMG_0081.jpg

:crazy:

OMG, ahhhhhh...I wanna party WITH YOUUUUUUUUU!

You are too funny!

cantw-I used to be a cosmo gal, but since they are so sweet I found myself feeling sick by the end of the night! A dirty martini is simply a martini(I prefer vodka, and at WDW the vodka of choice is Hangar One) with a splash of olive juice in it! YUM! I remember sitting at the Territory Lounge in the WL watching the bartender fill huge olives with Maytag blue cheese using a pastry bag and thinking I had died and gone to heaven...blue cheese, olives and vodka all put together? PERFECTION!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter