Monorail Drink-A-Thon

If it is a nice afternoon you could hop from the pool bar areas & sit outside.

Kae

Originally posted by ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm convinced, We're doing the monotrail trek as well.

We'll start at the Polynesian, which bar should we hop to at GF? and I read that we should goto the Outer Rim at the Contemp...

we just need one more to finish the puzzle :p

:crazy: w00p!

"Mizners" @ the GF should finish your puzzle! ::yes::

Does the Outer Rim at the Contemporary have a view of MK?

Any ideas for an Epcot RESORT drink-a-thon? Lots of folks have done the World Showcase, but how about Yacht & Beach Clubs, Boardwalk, Swan, and Dolphin? Does each resort have nice lounges for a leisurely beverage?

Doug

I never thought of this - think we'll try it in November. I love Lapu Lapu!!!! What should I get at the other places...hmmmmm.

PamNC

Originally posted by PamNC
I never thought of this - think we'll try it in November. I love Lapu Lapu!!!! What should I get at the other places...hmmmmm.

PamNC

Not sure of your tastes....however, at Mizners my DW had a Lemon Drop Martini, and I had a Dirty Martini....both were excellent!:drinking1

whoawhoawhoawhoa

the boardwalk? theres nothing else than the brewery!

that is *THE* place.

their beers are AH-MAZE-ING!!!!!!!!

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo three mickeys for the brewery!

:crazy:

I had my first ever dirty martini at Mizners Lounge at GF! PLEASE have one for me...and make sure you get it with Hangar One vodka! Disney is one of the few places that carries this boutique vodka!

Another fun thing is a Boardwalk pub crawl-- in our case a pub and food crawl-- we were pretty conservative, we only hit three spots-- started with a drink at BelleVue Lounge, then drinks and appetizers at the bar at the Flying Fish, looked in on JellyRolls and decided to pass, and finished up at Kimonos for Kirin, Karaoke and sushi (yeah, Kimono's isn't technically the Boardwalk, but whatever). That was conservative-- on a more ambitious night you could have a beer and watch a little sports at ESPN zone, try the custom brews at Big River, drink and sing at JellyRolls, and finish it all up with dancing and drinks at Atlantic Dance.

Is Atlantic Dance still open, anyway? When we did this it was being rehabbed. It looks open but I never hear anyone talking about it here.

Originally posted by Suzanne033
Does the Outer Rim at the Contemporary have a view of MK?

No. It overlooks Bay Lake. If you want an MK view, you could see if you can get a drink at the bar at the California Grill. You have to check in on the second floor.

Wow...what a bunch of lushes LOL. I have finally found a thread that I can relate to ;)

Sounds like something I might do in Nov. with a friend of mine from Daytona Beach!::yes::

Yes! I feel bonded to you all now! LOL!

(((GROUP HUG)))

LOL!

Can you tell I am drinking a glass of chardonnay right this moment!

My only problem with the "monorail drink a thon" is I CANNOT mix my drinks...if I start with martinis, I must stick with the martinis Same with wine. I sure would like to try all those specialty drinks, but sadly I must commit to one drink and not vary!

"My only problem with the "monorail drink a thon" is I CANNOT mix my drinks...if I start with martinis, I must stick with the martinis"

Me too. My father gave me wise advice in my younger years - If you start the night off drinking beer, martinis and
southern comfort, do not mix with any other drink the rest of the night!!!

LOL! I love it!

I guess we all know the old adage: "Beer before liquor, never been sicker...liquor before beer, you're in the clear!"

I am not a beer drinker anyway!

Or how bout..

One Martini
Two Martinis
Three Martinis
FLOOR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter