money help

pirateprinces_dancer

Future Mrs.Wentz...OMC!!! Future Mrs.Beckett....OM
does anyone know some easy ways to earn some money without getting a job?...i need some extra cash for this really cool jacket that i want for when school starts.............

♥,
Meredith​

Baby sitting
Sell some of your old stuff
Walk dogs in the neighborhood.

money without a job...hmmm...uh...rob a bank?

but seriously. I think jobs are pretty much the leading way to get cash.

Job. Jobs in a general sense, Meredith.

Mowing a lawn...is a job.
Babysitting...is a job.

You pretty much need a job, to get money.

i don't know how to mow lawns....and i would be nervous to babysit....but like walking dogs i could do as long as they aren't like rotwillers i could do it...

Babysitting works. Seriously, parents will pay a lot for that.
Last summer I babysitted older kids and I did absolutely nothing but watch tv because they wanted nothing to do with me.

You could consider making holidays for cards xD

And I'm pretty sure you can get a job at 14. Of course, I don't know the age in the US. But if I wanted to, I could easily get a job and I 'm 14.

Babysitting works. Seriously, parents will pay a lot for that.
Last summer I babysitted older kids and I did absolutely nothing but watch tv because they wanted nothing to do with me.

You could consider making holidays for cards xD

And I'm pretty sure you can get a job at 14. Of course, I don't know the age in the US. But if I wanted to, I could easily get a job and I 'm 14.

Yup you can get a job at 14 here. You just can't work past a certain hour and stuff like that. At age 14 Supermarkets and Dunkin Donuts will too.

Here, you need to be 14, social security number and the place has to be okay with it.

Technically, you can get a job here at 14. But nobody will hire you because you can only work so many hours, and it's just a hassle.

Why would you be nervous to babysit?

Seriously...I'm wondering. Who pays a person to walk their dogs?

If the place is desperate, they'll hire you.
Mostly fast food places are like that.

i'm nervous about babysitting b/c i wouldn't know what to do if like something happened like they had an allergic reaction to something and their parents didn't tell me things like that...

Trust me, if the child has an allergy to something like nuts, the parents will tell you and show you the epipen and show you how to use it.
And why would something that makes them have allergies be in their house to begin with?

No, they wouldn't.
Families that care, wouldn't have nuts in a house that a kid is allergic to.
Allergies to nuts are serious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter