Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Good morning, Riddlers!

I'm home today, with a gimpy knee. Truthfully, I could have gone to work and just sat down the whole day. But what fun would that be? :confused3 :teeth:

I'm not IN yet. But I will be. Are these flowers some funky kind no one's ever heard of? Or are they normal, every day, garden flowers?

hiwaygal said:
pssst...there are more than 4. ;) :teeth:
Whatever. It's not part of this riddle, and I'm not going to fill my brain with useless information.

At this point I'm pretty full. If I start learning new stuff, something else gets pushed out.

firstmickey said:
Well, duh. Plus Im in charge of making sure no one is lame on the riddle. It's a very difficult and time consuming job. ;)

Nice picture. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where were you Saturday for the wooo hoooty? :sad2:

Toot Sweet said:
Good morning, Riddlers!

I'm home today, with a gimpy knee. Truthfully, I could have gone to work and just sat down the whole day. But what fun would that be? :confused3 :teeth:

I'm not IN yet. But I will be. Are these flowers some funky kind no one's ever heard of? Or are they normal, every day, garden flowers?

Don't listen to Duck, Bonnie...they are pretty normal garden flowers (with the exception of one, which I consider more of a holiday flower).

And I agree with you on staying home today...I have to get squished (for the first time) later today, and I thought that was a pretty good reason to stay home...until I started thinking about all the stuff I have to do at the office...so here I am...workin' and DISin' :teeth:

PM not sent. I am not in. I am busy. But wanted to say Good Morning to all you flower children... :sunny: BBL. :yay:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Whatever. It's not part of this riddle, and I'm not going to fill my brain with useless information.

At this point I'm pretty full. If I start learning new stuff, something else gets pushed out.

that sounds kinda painful :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PM sent and I am IN, thanks to a feathery-friend with a bill instead of a mouth. :thumbsup2

Hiway, you and I are both ditchers!! :cheer2:

Hey Bonnie and Hiway and all the other ditchers out there! I am so not IN today!

Ok I got two of them, but I'm not a flower person, so I'm NOT in :guilty:

firstmickey said:
Speaking of painful......

GOOD MORNING ROADGIRL!!!!!!!! :teeth: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl:
I was just saying to myself, self, it's almost 9am my time, and I don't think a certain someone has made anyone cry yet...is she sick???

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I was just saying to myself, self, it's almost 9am my time, and I don't think a certain someone has made anyone cry yet...is she sick???
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jessica
anipilot.gif

Duckfan
anipilot.gif

monymony
anipilot.gif

proudmomto3boys
anipilot.gif

toot sweet
anipilot.gif

Chapter11
anipilot.gif

squidrific
anipilot.gif

jw50
anipilot.gif

Squidrific said:
Hey Bonnie and Hiway and all the other ditchers out there! I am so not IN today!

Hello, my eight-armed friend! So nice to see you today! I feel like we are never on at the same time anymore!! :banana:

:sunny: :wave: Happy Monday riddlers!

My PM wil be sent shortly, and I believe I will be in :goodvibes

Toot Sweet said:
PM sent and I am IN, thanks to a feathery-friend with a bill instead of a mouth. :thumbsup2

Hiway, you and I are both ditchers!! :cheer2:

I'm a ditcher???

You must be mistaken...it's HIWAYgal...I'm a Roader! :teeth:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest