Moms to Be Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Let my try this again. Somehow I deleted my post)

Hello girls. I am back from Chicago. We had a great time even in the snow. Burr chilly. It was great to see my family and friends. I am still trying to catch up on the old thread. I'm on page 230, so there is a lot to read. Has there been any new baby's. Any new mommy's that have joined? I better get reading.

Now that we are back and have no more major travel plans, I am in full "get ready for baby" mode. Fun!!!

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

december- I just read this page, OMG, glad you are home and feeling much better. That must have been really scary.

raysnkaysmom- Looks like you had your baby!!!!:cheer2: Congrats. How are you all doing?

Such a sweet innocent set :)
Lemme see if I can find mine to post -
Classic%20Pooh%20Bedding.jpg

that is a really cute set. We have an older classic pooh version...had since my oldest was born and he's 7.5 years. Love this one though, very innocent. Some of the pieces are same as I have, quilt is different, though.

Congratulations ZachnElli!!

Maggie, wow, congrats!!! what wonderful news--- I am so happy for you!

I'm not expecting, but really just wanted to congratulate you...really happy for you both!:hug:

Every one's bedding is so cute.

This is ours with cloud sheets instead of the animal ones shown.

Untitled.jpg

I really love Ella's room, I'll have to get a good pic of it soon. 2 of our walls are the sage green, 2 are piglet pink.

I think i posted before my sons room...if not, here it is (easy to pull up from shutterfly....lol)

ry%3D400

december- I just read this page, OMG, glad you are home and feeling much better. That must have been really scary.

raysnkaysmom- Looks like you had your baby!!!!:cheer2: Congrats. How are you all doing?

Thanks! Tired, back hurts, but we're good overall :) Her jaundice numbers just came back at 10.8, so we don't have to go back :)

Maggie, wow, congrats!!! what wonderful news--- I am so happy for you!

I'm not expecting, but really just wanted to congratulate you...really happy for you both!:hug:

TY! Haven't talked to you in a while. Hope you guys are doing well!! Shane and I are both really excited. Can't believe im almost halfway there!!:banana:

Nice catch!!! I wondered if anyone would notice...I really am serious about the purple vs pink thing. :teeth:

Not sure if you've checked out Toys R Us, but ours has some really pretty purple and blue baby girl clothes...and on clearance, which is even better. DH is already getting sick of seeing pink, so I've been trying to get other colors too.

Please forgive me but I am not computer savvy at all...I can not figure out how to post the picture of our bedding. I just love it. I made the crib comforter into a wall hanging. Here is the link:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3049247_alternate5_dt.jpg

This is what we have in DS's nursery but he is graduating into a big boy room and the baby will be in here. Our walls are painted pale yellow, white a white crib, glider and changing table.

I want to get these Gerber Daisy wall hangings I found at BRU to add a girl feeling to the room. I am also going hang letters to spell out Emma.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-4908401reg.jpg

Please forgive me but I am not computer savvy at all...I can not figure out how to post the picture of our bedding. I just love it. I made the crib comforter into a wall hanging. Here is the link:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-3049247_alternate5_dt.jpg

This is what we have in DS's nursery but he is graduating into a big boy room and the baby will be in here. Our walls are painted pale yellow, white a white crib, glider and changing table.

I want to get these Gerber Daisy wall hangings I found at BRU to add a girl feeling to the room. I am also going hang letters to spell out Emma.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-4908401reg.jpg

I love the colors in that set... very fun, yet sophisticated :)

I spent all of today thinking "Wow, it must be a quiet day on the Moms-to-Be thread because I wasn't getting any emailed updates. Then, I remembered that I hadn't subscribed to the new thread. Oops! Gotta love pregnant brain. Anyway, I'm back now (I'm sure you all missed me).

Oh my goodness!!! I'm next on the list!! I can't believe that!!

I've been having contractions off and on all day, and they're about 7 minutes apart now. Not tooo painful, but uncomfortable. I so hope things get started soon!

If I don't go on my own this weekend, I'm going to be induced Monday night at 8pm. I can't believe I'm going to be in labour in just a few days!

Been thinking about you being on the top and next. Good luck, I hope the Easter Bunny brings you a gift this weekend!;)

Did you start to dialate at all at your last appointment?

Ann

Well, I ended up in L&D thursday afternoon/night. I was having contractions all am on and off then in the afternoon the afternoon they increased. So I fnally called OB office after everyone hounding me. (I"m really bad, I just kept trying to finish up one more thing on my desk).

Anyways. I was definately having contractions, but they weren't doing anything, so I got the turbeline shot and went home. I was just shy of 36 weeks...if I had been doing anything they would have taken me, as I'm scheduled csection, but not yet. So I'm home w/the take it easy order. This is what happened constantly w/DS#2 after I was rear ended. I was in l&d at least every 2-3 weeks for the shot.

So, I got to bump my follow up appt and we'll see what they say on Wed. I hit 36 weeks today. :cool1:

Exciting couple of days around here!

I hope you're all doing well and have a great holiday weekend!

I have some news, our bffs are pregnant!! The ones I told you about a while ago that had been trying longer than us but were having problems? OMG I am SOOO more excited for them than me right now! lol We were all so worried about us having a baby and not them ruining the friendship, but Yay! no worries now. She is only about 6 weeks but her levels are all perfect and she's got a couple symptoms. We're hoping for a boy so Lily can grow up and marry him. :teeth:

Exciting couple of days around here!

I hope you're all doing well and have a great holiday weekend!

I have some news, our bffs are pregnant!! The ones I told you about a while ago that had been trying longer than us but were having problems? OMG I am SOOO more excited for them than me right now! lol We were all so worried about us having a baby and not them ruining the friendship, but Yay! no worries now. She is only about 6 weeks but her levels are all perfect and she's got a couple symptoms. We're hoping for a boy so Lily can grow up and marry him. :teeth:

That is GREAT! :banana::banana:
So only about 5-6 months apart, right? I'm doing rough estimating in my head with that so don't laugh at me too hard... :rolleyes1
You guys must be so excited!!
I know how much I struggle with my friends.. I'm the only one married.. and definitely the only pregnant one or one with a kid. All my friends are still in college so I'm always the outcast one a bit. How great you guys will have common ground.. and how wonderful for her to have someone to call and go "Okay, did Lily do ??? at this age? How do I stop it!" :rotfl:
You must be :cloud9:!!!!!

Maggie-

Took advantage. DH thinks I'm crazy (my baby shower is today and he thinks I'm going to get a ton of that stuff) but I think Lucas will smell wonderful, :rotfl:

I got:
  • 2 Take Along Packs
  • 2 3oz Baby Bars
  • 5 packages of Safety Swabs
  • 1 First Touch Gift Set (1pk Safety Swabs, 2oz Desitin Creamy, 9oz Baby Lotion, 7oz Baby Shampoo, 9oz Head-to-Toe Baby Wash)
  • 2 15oz. Moisture Care Baby Wash
  • 2 15oz. Baby Bubble Bath and Wash
  • 4 15 oz. Head-to-Toe Baby Wash
  • 2 20oz. Baby Shampoo
  • 2 4oz. Desitin Creamy
  • 1 6.5oz Baby Oil Gel w/ Aloe and Vitamin E

...grand total... $24.xx (I can't remember the change :headache:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm going to gift the First Touch Gift Set, or a basket of stuff, to DH's cousin who had her baby in March. We never got them anything and this will be perfect. :thumbsup2

I've been having contractions off and on all day, and they're about 7 minutes apart now. Not tooo painful, but uncomfortable. I so hope things get started soon!

If I don't go on my own this weekend, I'm going to be induced Monday night at 8pm. I can't believe I'm going to be in labour in just a few days!

Ohh I so was in that boat last week!! What a difference a week makes...lol, Ella is 1 week today!!!

Best wishes to you, maybe an Easter baby :)

Just wanted to upload a pic I had of Ellas room, this was 'in progress', but some of the pooh stuff. Still no door, lol

ry%3D400

yea, theres a shoe on the changing table, (makeshift hammer) :laughing:

OMG-dd9 has that same fan! We live in a house the city built for the park director last summer, and the mayor LOVES dd9. She picked that fan out for her! It is really cute in the room (ds11 doesn't have a fancy "fan" but the mayor had baseball pull chains put on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter