Modifying a party size

Onceuponadream2

Earning My Ears
Well this morning was a rough go of trying to snag my AK ADRs for 1/20. Nothing whatsoever for Yak & Yeti. :(

I did grab a Rainforest Cafe for 4:30 (party of 4), but would have preferred closer to park closing at 7:00. Later I saw a party of 2 for 6:45, so I booked that also thinking it would let me change the party size later, but it won’t. How do people do this? TIA!

Well this morning was a rough go of trying to snag my AK ADRs for 1/20. Nothing whatsoever for Yak & Yeti. :(

I did grab a Rainforest Cafe for 4:30 (party of 4), but would have preferred closer to park closing at 7:00. Later I saw a party of 2 for 6:45, so I booked that also thinking it would let me change the party size later, but it won’t. How do people do this? TIA!

Unfortunately, if there are no tables for 4 available, you cannot modify it.
Just keep looking, the closer you get to your trip, the better the chances are something may open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter