Moderate Restors?? CBR CSR

lhinton125

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about their experiences at Caribbean Beach Resort and Coronado Springs Resort?

We are trying to figure out where the best place for us to stay is. We are taking our daughter who is be almost 2.

Thanks
lhinton

I liked CBR, have not had the chance to stay at CSR. CBR is a big resort but somehow the design makes it seem very cozy. There are sandy beaches to relax in a hammock while your little one plays in the sand. The food court is big and has plenty to choose from, and there are a lot of CM's throughout to assist. The gift shop resembles a large Caribbean market, ( at least I think it does, this is probably the closest I'll get to one for a long time ;)) The TS restaurant there is very good so you can have a nice dinner after you return to the resort.

I love CSR! We are here now. Great pool/slide, awesome food and transportation. Check out my website below for pics and info.

Honestly, I've stayed at both and you can't go wrong with either of them. They're both gorgeous, fun resorts with nice rooms and lovely CMs. I just got some photos developed of our last trip to CBR, and I'll try to post a few of them for you tomorrow just so you can get a feel for it. :goodvibes

CBR was a wonderful and absolutely gorgeous resort, however, we never really got to enjoy it because we were always in the parks. We stayed in Jamaica and had a pretty long trek to refill mugs in the food court but were decently close to the bus stop. Bus service was great, but we had to stop at the other villages which added about 5-10 minutes to our travel time. We loved it, but we enjoyed our stay [and size] at ASMu much more..and with a two-year old I imagine it might be kind of inconvenient.

Hope that helps!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter