MNSSHP - Will I regret not doing it?

We are taking our kids (8, 5, 2) in October. The party tickets are pretty pricey, and this will be the first time that the kids have been at WDW. My husband and I feel pretty sure that we aren't going to do the party, but do you think I'll regret this? The kids scare pretty easily. I just don't want to miss out on magical memories!
You won't miss out on memories, because you'll be making them with or without the party.
Good. All these responses make me feel better. Plus, I don’t think our kids would make it to midnight for us to get the most bang for our buck.

My kids are the same ages as yours. We went to the party on 8/28 and regretted going. I think it was a combination of things between the heat, the rain (it poured for a few hours before hand), disorganization by the CMs because of the rain. The girls (2 & 5) we’re asleep in their strollers by the first parade. DH was getting cranky because things weren’t going as he planned, we left right after the fireworks. I think if we ever do the party again to wait until the youngest is older. We had a better time with EMH the following night.
@Tumbles10 is right on the nose. Even with naps, our 4 year old last year was asleep right after the first parade. When he was 2 same thing. We went to the party for us, the adults, not for him. You won't miss anything but not going. In fact only the 8 year old may even know that the event exists. Save the money and enjoy other events around property. $100 a ticket isn't anything to scoff at for most people.

Even though we loved this event, I'd really have to think about the cost of going again. I'd definitely wait until your kids were older to get maximum value out of the pricey MNSSHP tix - I would still recommend going at least once - on a day you aren't already at a park and maybe sleep in as we were there until after 1am when we went with our 9 year old twins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter