MNSSHP on 10/2...anyone going???

GoofyGirlnPrincessV

<insert funny, witty, goofy, quirky or just pla
We are going on 10/2! Who else is going that night and have you got your costumes yet????

I "think" we are going to be pirates. I called to make a dinner ressie at LTT and they are booked...Oh well. :rolleyes:

Hi GoofyGirlnPrincessV, :wave:
DH and I will be going 10/2.... We have ressie at LTT... I don't think we will be dressing up, but will wear halloween t-shirt. We can't wait for Sept 26 to get here... :hourglass

Hi there ! I'm pretty sure you can add us to the 10/2 crowd! We're also going 1/5 & I've bought those tickets already...but I'm thinking we'd like to go 10/2 as well...

I dont think we're dressing up this year - last year we got too wet/slimy/hot but we will make matching halloween tshirts!!

I will be attending MNSSHP on 10/2 as well. I didn't think about LTT until a few weeks ago and they are full. Oh well. Next time. We are doing 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey's. I am taking my 3 year old niece, my parents and possibly my sister and new baby. Haven't decided if I will dress up...maybe to coordinate with my nieces who will definitely dress up.

We'll be there on 10/2! Just DH and I, and we'll be eating counter service that night, maybe at POP, maybe at MK (not sure yet). We're dressing up as Belle and the Beast-post-transformation (i.e. no big furry, hot suit!).

Can't wait!!

Mom and I will be there!!

I made ADRs when I made our whole reservation and got a 5:45 for Crystal Palace before the date was even "official", luckily. By all the talk recently about even resort TS's filling up (or already being full) I'm so glad I did!

Hi
We'll be there Oct 2. Tried to get ressies at LTT, but were too late. We're going to 1900 Park Fare. Trying to talk DD into being Snow White, but right now she is not going for it. The adults probably will not dress up, but Halloween t-shirts is a good idea.

See ya there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter