MNSSHP Meet On October 28th!!!!

Hey Gabriella and Emily - New nail polish that glows in the dark? That's awesome! Perfect for a graveyard fairy!:thumbsup2 I like to draw too. My favorite styles to draw are cartoon and anime. Have you been to the Animation Studio in MGM where you can draw a disney character with an imagineer? It is sooooooooooo cool! My dad and I did it like 7 times in a row!popcorn::

Emily we're both going to be Belle!:banana: I'm wearing her red winter gown. I hope it's not too hot at night there. But I hope it is in the day so we can swim! :laughing:

Bye! Hope to see you soon!

Sarah:flower3:

Hi Gabriella and Sarah
This is Emily's Mom. She has been really super busy and can not get online. She has a horseshow this weekend and she has to ride every night to get ready for it. She has to go to the stable right after after school for about 3 hours and then does her homework. She told me to say HI to you both and let you know she changed her costume to a pirate girl.pirate: She also auditioned for a big play this weekend and she is waiting to hear if she got a part. Can't wait to meet you. She will be online when she has time.
here is a picture of Emily:

liewayshow023.jpg

Dear Emily and Sarah, I am sooooooooo sorry I haven't written in a while:guilty: Anyway only 18 days till DISNEY!:woohoo: Also wanna know something cute? Mom got 2 Disney costumes for Goerge & Lucy.Goerge is going to be Capt. Jack Sparrowpirate:and Lucy is going to be Snow Whiteprincess: .

i had lots of fun in the horse show. i was grand champion and a 1st, 2nd, and a 4th, a 5th and a 6th. im not sure if im in the play. there still thinking about who there gonna call. i hope i in. this will be my 3rd time if i make it. last year i was a snow flake dancer and i got to walk a pony and i was in the chorus. i love being in a christmas carol. cant wait to go to disney and to the mnsshp!

Only 20 more days till i go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:banana: :woohoo:

Hey, where did everyone go?????? Emily is looking forward to meeting Sarah and Gabriella. We need to frim up some plans for our MNSSHP.

I thought you guys would be gone!! We leave for FL today and we won't be going to the MNSSHP after all. :sad1: But we would love to meet if it's possible, Sarah was looking forward to meeting the girls.

I'll have computer access so please write back!

We are leaving on Saturday. What does you itinerary look like?? How is the weather and the crowds?

We're leaving on Monday to go back to IN. The weather was lovely today, overcast and in the mid-70s. We went to the MK, it was crowded but we got a lot done using fast passes. Some friends went to the MNSSHP on Tuesday and said it was VERY crowded, even at the 2nd parade!!

Glad to hear your having a nice time. I was expecting a big crowd for MNSSHP. That's ok we will manage just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter