MNSSHP Dates are posted

I was just on allearsnet.com who are usually on top of these things and I didn't see the 2006 dates posted there. Where are they posted? Is this an April Fools joke?

I plan on going too. That's why I was so excited to see the post. Does anyone know when the dates are usually posted for the upcoming year?

The 2006 dates are listed on the main DIS page. However, I do not believe these are "official" dates as yet.

Last year tickets went on sale April 30th, the year before it was May 1st. So its about a month waiting game right now.

mikmin said:
:cheer2: It's official MNSSHP dates are up for this year. :woohoo: :woohoo:

It was a nice suprise to log in tonight and find the dates posted :cool1: Now all that I have to do is figure out where we are going to eat prior to. We did LTT last time, but I am always up for new places to eat.

maciec said:
It was a nice suprise to log in tonight and find the dates posted :cool1: Now all that I have to do is figure out where we are going to eat prior to. We did LTT last time, but I am always up for new places to eat.
This Halloween will be my first time attending MNSSHP. We were thinking of eating at LTT before the party. I've never eaten there before. What can you tell me about it?

When you got to Liberty Tree Tavern the characters (Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, and Dale) are all dressed in some sort of costume. The character interaction that we experienced was probably the best that we have had at any character meal. They were all great.

The food was served family style and it was very good. It's like having Thanksgiving dinner. Our food came almost immediately after we sat and got our drinks.

Another great part is that when you come out of LTT you are right in Liberty Square and they are handing out candy almost right there. It is just in a great location to get your night started.

If you think that you may go, make your ADR's ASAP because LTT fills up quick.

maciec said:
When you got to Liberty Tree Tavern the characters (Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, and Dale) are all dressed in some sort of costume. The character interaction that we experienced was probably the best that we have had at any character meal. They were all great.

The food was served family style and it was very good. It's like having Thanksgiving dinner. Our food came almost immediately after we sat and got our drinks.

Another great part is that when you come out of LTT you are right in Liberty Square and they are handing out candy almost right there. It is just in a great location to get your night started.

If you think that you may go, make your ADR's ASAP because LTT fills up quick.
Sounds like lots of fun. I'm going to try to get tickets to MNSSHP for 10/31 and ADR at LTT for the same night. 180 days prior to 10/31 is in May so I'll make sure to mark it on my calendar. Thanks!

This is very useful information. Nowadays you've got to book your dining reservations so far in advance. It's good to have these days so I can factor this into my plans.

Remember, according to the AP website, they plan to offer an AP discount on MNSSHP tickets again this year. Of course, if you're planning 10/31, you should buy those ticket right away. Only select nights are AP discounted. The discount is 25% off the gate price. The AP discount won't be available when the ticket sale starts....according to the website, it said to check the site June 2006 for more information. We are going Oct. 15-27, so have 7 nights to choose from. Looking at the night of the 23rd or 24th.

n2mm-
Yes you can buy the AP discount tickets when they go on sale. It is super confusing how they word it. You can buy them when they go on sale (in a couple of weeks I assume) but you get the 25% off the same day admission price not the advance purchase price but you can certainly buy them in advance.

We did for both the Halloween and the Xmas tickets last year.

Nice benefit.

cobbler said:
n2mm-
Yes you can buy the AP discount tickets when they go on sale. It is super confusing how they word it. You can buy them when they go on sale (in a couple of weeks I assume) but you get the 25% off the same day admission price not the advance purchase price but you can certainly buy them in advance.

We did for both the Halloween and the Xmas tickets last year.

Nice benefit.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Maybe what the website is saying is that you can buy through the website in June. I know it's only off of the gate price, but it's still a savings over the advance price purchase. We have done both MNSSHP and the MVMCP and like the MNSSHP much better.

Yep it still is a savings :) Can't beat that.

I also have noticed that you can't buy them through the website a good couple weeks after they go on sale. I always call and tell them I want the AP discount tickets. They most likely will make you pick them up at Will Call to prove you have an AP. I don't mind because that way I don't forget to pack the tickets and I save the $3 on shipping :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter