• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We have a full day at EPCOT tomorrow then the Halloween party on Halloween I hope I feel up to it, but if not there's always next year! :bored:

Hopefully your feeling better then I knwo from experiene halloween party can suck when feeling down. Epcot was EXTREMELY busy when i was there today (was packed for food and wine only about 2 hours in) hopefully its not as bad for your tomorrow.

Still here at BR Villas until Nov 1st. I've been sick since we got here :crazy2:

Went to the party tonight burr it's a cold one! :cold: Took care of a little business before I left around 6:45pm, just wasn't feeling it. I was perfectly warm but the rest of me was strongly suggesting going back to bed :sad2:

We have a full day at EPCOT tomorrow then the Halloween party on Halloween I hope I feel up to it, but if not there's always next year! :bored:

OH NO!!! Sending pixie dust to help you feel better.:tinker:pixiedust:

Hope you feel better soon @FoxC63!!!

Florida weather is crazy....we were dying of heat stroke 2 weeks ago....everyone there now is freezing to death!

Still here at BR Villas until Nov 1st. I've been sick since we got here :crazy2:

Went to the party tonight burr it's a cold one! :cold: Took care of a little business before I left around 6:45pm, just wasn't feeling it. I was perfectly warm but the rest of me was strongly suggesting going back to bed :sad2:

Oh no! I hope you feel better ASAP and can enjoy the rest of your trip!

Oooh I've been missing the updates again, no emails to tell me anyone has posted. I've given up on the official thread now I have no idea where I left off on there.

@FoxC63 hope your feeling better!

I'm working on my trip report and also trying to narrow down my photos for my long awaited Disney scrapbook....I have it down to 600 photos :rotfl2:
I know I can turn some of them into smaller ones on collage prints to cut up so I'm sure I can narrow it down a bit more, I started at about 1000.

I was trying to make a mini video and I got through Day 1 at MK, clipped it all down, cut out most of the parade and HEA and its still nearly 30mins long :eek:

Halloween has snuck up on me, not doing anything this year, didn't even get my decorations put up.

When we are not feeling well we drink this cocktail: warm cup tea, teaspoon honey, teaspoon lemon, teaspoon sugar, and a nice shot of black velvet!!! I had bronchitis in a July and after this I got a good night sleep and felt better. This is an old Slovak remedy.

When we are not feeling well we drink this cocktail: warm cup tea, teaspoon honey, teaspoon lemon, teaspoon sugar, and a nice shot of black velvet!!! I had bronchitis in a July and after this I got a good night sleep and felt better. This is an old Slovak remedy.

Sounds yummy! Even though I love a good party I'm actually allergic to alcohol - Yep, this is true!

Monday was my bday and I made it to EPCOT for dinner with my two favorite guys Rose Crown and watched Illuminations then went right back to BRV. UGH!

Sounds yummy! Even though I love a good party I'm actually allergic to alcohol - Yep, this is true!

Monday was my bday and I made it to EPCOT for dinner with my two favorite guys Rose Crown and watched Illuminations then went right back to BRV. UGH!
I m sorry no one likes to be sick on vac I hope u feel better n enjoy the party. Boo to you and you and you BOO

Packing now after an excellent Halloween party, soooo much candy - why?! My hips really don't need it. Lots of news to share when I get back but do want to spread this for our Nov. 1st party goers:

We were heading out and realized we didn't pick up our SotMK cards (Halloween night) but met a fellow DISer from "down under" who said you can get them from Guest Services located by the Main Street Fire Station and it's true! Also if you bring your "unmarked" party wristband you can pick them up at the MSF Station anytime during your trip. :D

We had a fantastic time last night! My plan went mostly out the window but honestly I don’t even care haha. We ended up meeting up with another family DH knows from his paintball team last minute so I prepared myself to do things differently.

We got to MK entrance around 3:30, thankfully the other family got there earlier and were second in line. We were let in around 3:45pm. We did photo pass pictures in front of the castle and then I got a spot for J&S at about 4:03pm. DH, DD and the other people we were with went to ride it’s a small world and the carousel. They joined me after that and we were done with J&S around 5:45/5:50pm. Then I went to the emporium to see what party merch they had while everyone else rode btmrr. Unfortunately they were sold out of the kids green mnsshp shirt but I grabbed the party pumpkin ornament. Then DH lost $100 in cash on the ride! We waited to see if they found it but no luck so we just moved on and tried to not let it put a damper on things. After that our friends went to sit down and eat so right at 7 we lined up for the jack skellington dessert at sleepy hollow, DD and I hit up the ToT spot at the riverboat while DH was in line. We met up with the other family and headed to Tomorrowland. Rode Buzz twice in a row, stopped by the dance party and ToT twice at carousel of progress while a few of the adults rode space mountain. Then we all headed to haunted mansion, we saw one of the characters on the lawn and that was fun, waited maybe 15 mins to ride. Then we headed to meet Mickey and got out right in time for the fireworks. We watched from in front of the flagpole area and it ended up being perfect because right after we got the photo pass spot in front of the pumpkins with the gravediggers with no wait at all. We stayed in the same spot for parade. Grabbed a sotmk card, saw the headless horseman and the zootopia party patrol (they gave our full size candy bars and the kids were freaking out!). And then it was time for boo to you parade which was absolutely amazing. We didn’t end up watching the last villain show like I had planned but I didn’t mind at all.
We got to do a little of everything and we all couldn’t stop smiling the entire night. I’m so grateful I had this board to help for the past months, all the wonderful info really helped me do this party kind of on the fly since the plan went out the window. Everyone looked to me for advice and suggestions since they knew how much research I’ve been doing and it was nice to be in charge! Haha. I hope everyone has a great time at the last party tonight!!!

If these photos don’t work I’ll try to fix them in a bit. We’re heading to the pool to relax after a long night!

1h3s7l.jpg

28i6v05.jpg

14oay6r.jpg

291oupe.jpg

Last edited:
We had a fantastic time last night! My plan went mostly out the window but honestly I don’t even care haha. We ended up meeting up with another family DH knows from his paintball team last minute so I prepared myself to do things differently.

We got to MK entrance around 3:30, thankfully the other family got there earlier and were second in line. We were let in around 3:45pm. We did photo pass pictures in front of the castle and then I got a spot for J&S at about 4:03pm. DH, DD and the other people we were with went to ride it’s a small world and the carousel. They joined me after that and we were done with J&S around 5:45/5:50pm. Then I went to the emporium to see what party merch they had while everyone else rode btmrr. Unfortunately they were sold out of the kids green mnsshp shirt but I grabbed the party pumpkin ornament. Then DH lost $100 in cash on the ride! We waited to see if they found it but no luck so we just moved on and tried to not let it put a damper on things. After that our friends went to sit down and eat so right at 7 we lined up for the jack skellington dessert at sleepy hollow, DD and I hit up the ToT spot at the riverboat while DH was in line. We met up with the other family and headed to Tomorrowland. Rode Buzz twice in a row, stopped by the dance party and ToT twice at carousel of progress while a few of the adults rode space mountain. Then we all headed to haunted mansion, we saw one of the characters on the lawn and that was fun, waited maybe 15 mins to ride. Then we headed to meet Mickey and got out right in time for the fireworks. We watched from in front of the flagpole area and it ended up being perfect because right after we got the photo pass spot in front of the pumpkins with the gravediggers with no wait at all. We stayed in the same spot for parade. Grabbed a sotmk card, saw the headless horseman and the zootopia party patrol (they gave our full size candy bars and the kids were freaking out!). And then it was time for boo to you parade which was absolutely amazing. We didn’t end up watching the last villain show like I had planned but I didn’t mind at all.
We got to do a little of everything and we all couldn’t stop smiling the entire night. I’m so grateful I had this board to help for the past months, all the wonderful info really helped me do this party kind of on the fly since the plan went out the window. Everyone looked to me for advice and suggestions since they knew how much research I’ve been doing and it was nice to be in charge! Haha. I hope everyone has a great time at the last party tonight!!!

If these photos don’t work I’ll try to fix them in a bit. We’re heading to the pool to relax after a long night!

1h3s7l.jpg

28i6v05.jpg

14oay6r.jpg

291oupe.jpg
Do u have pics of the full size candy bars?? I would love to see them

Do u have pics of the full size candy bars?? I would love to see them

33nc5ex.jpg

DD got two of each of these. Not sure if starburst were the only full size given out, but it was a nice surprise because I didn’t realize they would have candy at all. As Nick and Judy were leaving one of the party patrol dancers told the front row to hold out their hands and loaded everyone up.

Oct 29th was to be our first party but I was too sick to stay. DH & DS did follow the morning plan without a hitch.

Later that evening we arrived at MK with a cold wind a blowing and enjoyed dining at Liberty Tree Tavern, picked up our wristbands at M. Philharmagic and used FP's at HM, BTMR and PoC. I was done! Picked up SotMK cards & Mickey Pumpkin popcorn bucket and left. On my way out I was stopped by a manager who remarked on my costume, thank you I'm heading back to my room I'm not feeling well. If you feel up to it we can go to Guest Services and get you a refund. :eek: :faint: YES PLEASE!!!! ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Meanwhile DH & DS decided after one Magic Shot they didn't want to stand in line for M&G's or get anymore photos so they rode the rides and treated themselves to tricks & treats. :stir:

Oct 31st, I rolled out of bed and got dressed for the party. Since our first party was mainly for M&G's & magic shots there was no major plan but now we had to make them, the only thing I really wanted to do was meet the Beast and QoH with the Tweedles. We took the boat from WL with Capt. Mike.

Captain Mike was the same person who took me back to WL on the 29th.

We greeted our Captain asking permission to board and our request was granted. He asked me how I was feeling, much better thank you sir, and he gave us six FP's for the party!!! :woohoo: THANK YOU Captain Mike!!!
upload_2017-11-2_22-44-5.png

After dinner at LTT (ADR 2:50)
upload_2017-11-2_22-48-17.png

We went to BOG (ADR 4pm) for dessert and to meet the Beast.
upload_2017-11-2_22-54-1.png
Our server brought out the dessert cart, we picked, he packed them in containers, DH paid him and were off to meet the Beast! It was that smooth, bing, bang done...but the Beast wasn't there we were told to come back at 5:30 :idea: FP time! We used our one remaining FP for Mine Train and the printed FP's on HM. We stopped by Memento Mori and posed for the ghostly lenticular photo. Boo!
upload_2017-11-2_23-8-13.png

DH went back to pick up the photos but his didn't take maybe because the decorations on his hat? So he had to wait awhile to retake it (reverse the hat) meanwhile DS & I rode Tea Cups. We all met QoH & Tweedles which was a great time, Tweedles were a bit frightened until I told them they could pet my pink pig! Then I yelled "PICTURES!" and startled everyone :lmao: It was fun! We also met the Mad Hatter and I thanked him for making my fascinator and he replied why yes, glad you wore it.

After the M&G's DH went back to Memento Mori to pick up the photos. Mine & DS looked perfect but I wasn't really happy with how DH's white rabbit ears looked in his photo and wanted him to retake it without his hat so back he went, poor poor rabbit! This time the machine broke down, IT was called and DH was asked to come back at 11pm. Fast forward, the machine was still down at 11:30pm so he was given three frames for free!!! Woot! :woohoo: This night was excellent!
upload_2017-11-2_23-38-17.png

We rode BTM just when the fireworks started and as we exited they shut it down until they were over. I never knew they did this. :confused3

The parade seemed short to me, HM did break down while we where on it it though it was short lived but most surprisingly we did not see a single flash from a camera! ;) Nice! Many have stated rides breaking down on this & that but it wasn't just at Disney. On our way to WDW we got onto the tram in Detroit but it broke down so we had to walk "the mile" also after we left WDW the airport escalator (MCO) stopped working luckily we were only three step away so.... I don't think it was just WDW. :flower3:

We left during the last Hocus Pocus show, I was wiped out!

So who's going next year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter