Done with Donald and Daisy at 7:55. Someone proposed while meeting them. It was so sweet! Wanted to get some candies but the lines were long so decided to try again later into the night.

Thanks for keeping us informed. You should check out the Bonus Trick or treat locations especially Mickey's PhilharMagic - they play classic cartoons and have TWO stations. Pete's Silly Side show has two lines and both have three stations there!

So what's next?

This is one of the only character meets we're interested in since my son is only 2 and he doesn't know a lot of the characters yet. Can you tell me how bad the line was? Were there many people behind you? Thank you!

FYI - All Character info can be found here including a printable pdf look for Tink :tinker:on the page over: here

6:20-7:10 Pooh & Gang. In all this was a 50min wait.

Last edited:
My friend headed back to Adventureland and is in line for Jafar. Estimates a reasonable wait there - under 30 minutes. They are going to check on Tarzan and Genie after this...

My best friend is doing the meeting - They met with Moana (were 5th in line just after 4:30 and done before 6). They are now in what is hopefully the line for Donald and Daisy and were there before 6:30. She said the CM's are not plentiful and don't seem to know what they are doing so things may change lol

Minnie showed up first and Donald and Daisy a couple minutes later
Edit to say that they got through Donald and Daisy pretty quick but by that time Minnie's line was quite long so they headed to Goofy. Done with Goofy by 7:30.

4:30-6:00 Moana
6:20-____ Donald & Daisy
____ -7:30 Goofy

Do you know what time they were done with Donald & Daisy, and what time they started at Goofy? thank you.

4:30-6:00 Moana
6:20-____ Donald & Daisy
____ -7:30 Goofy

Do you know what time they were done with Donald & Daisy, and what time they started at Goofy? thank you.

They were done with Donald and Daisy at 7:10 and in line for Goofy by 7:15 (with a stop for a churro). Finished with Goofy about 7:30 They headed to Adventureland and grabbed water on the way and were in line for Jafar just before 8 and there are a few people in front of them. He did go on a break but was out again right away.
Edit to say they were finished with Jafar by 8:30 so about a 30 minute wait.

Last edited:

FYI - All Character info cane be found here including a printable pdf look for Tink :tinker:on the page over: here

6:20-7:10 Pooh & Gang. In all this was a 50min wait.
Thanks! I'm just trying to gauge how long we might have to wait in line to meet them. Trying to keep my little guy entertained while standing still for a long time could prove to be challenging :scared:

Thanks! I'm just trying to gauge how long we might have to wait in line to meet them. Trying to keep my little guy entertained while standing still for a long time could prove to be challenging :scared:

If there are two adults, one could hold the spot while the other takes your little buddy for a ride or something.

According to Touring Plans, they predicted it is the Least Busiest Party.
Link: http://blog.touringplans.com/2017/05/12/find-least-crowded-halloween-party-2017/

We're going this Friday and they have it as being the 2nd least busiest party. Hoping they're right! I thought it would be busier since it's the start of Labor Day weekend, but then again Labor Day weekend doesn't seem to be too busy of a time. We went last year same week and we were pleasantly surprised with the low crowds.

Yeah, up they also said the first night would be slow too. I don't know how much I trust their judgement...

They predicted the 1st party would be the 4th slowest party which could still hold true. Having said that they're never 100% accurate but what is lol. They're very good in predicting things imo.

Last edited:
Yeah, up they also said the first night would be slow too. I don't know how much I trust their judgement...

They ranked that party as #4 which does mean slow, but I have not heard a word on how and if they made the day guests leave. Did they check for bands etc.. That was a weird night for sure!

Last edited:
Got my Mickey party trading pin with no line. Rode Pooh with 10 min wait. Since the weather is so nice tonight, we decided to take the Magic shots just in case Friday's weather is not as nice. Then met Mickey with a 30 min wait and posted time was 10 min. Saw headless horseman rode by on our way out and decided to sit, rest and wait for the parade at 9:19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter