MDE also shows where the characters are. I just checked it again after seeing it on Friday night. On Friday night tink was listed as 9am-9:30 pm and Mickey was 9am-11:30 pm but today tink is listed as 9-6:30 and Mickey has 2 listings. One is 9-6:30 and the other 7-11:30. Looks like Tink isn't meeting after all.

I figured as much so I have her in the pdf as "Park Hours" at least those who want to see her will know they have at least 2.5 hours to get in with her. :-)

I figured as much so I have her in the pdf as "Park Hours" at least those who want to see her will know they have at least 2.5 hours to get in with her. :-)
I think she is not avail now-wonder if last Friday was a test or it was a mistake that they listed her as meeting until 9:30 that night-tonight is showing 6:30

I totally agree. So you got in line for Pooh at 6:10?

The Specialty Mickey popcorn bucket is at Frontierland near Westward Ho Cart at the Maple Popcorn Cart only 200 sold per party? Are you getting one?

DD dropped her iPhone, cracked the screen and cut her thumb. Needed to do some first aid. Got in line for Pooh at 6:20. The gang is still meeting with non-party guests without Halloween costume.

I think she is not avail now-wonder if last Friday was a test or it was a mistake that they listed her as meeting until 9:30 that night-tonight is showing 6:30

I believe it was 6:30 at the first party too.

DD dropped her iPhone, cracked the screen and cut her thumb. Needed to do some first aid. Got in line for Pooh at 6:20. The gang is still meeting with non-party guests without Halloween costume.

Oh no! I hope it isn't deep! Sorry about your phone.

Interestingly I just noticed that the three most popular character meets do not currently appear on the MDE app. I wanted to see if they listed the meeting times as starting at 7 or earlier but currently 7 Dwarves, Moana, and Jack and Sally do not appear on the map.....coincidence I think not.

Interestingly I just noticed that the three most popular character meets do not currently appear on the MDE app. I wanted to see if they listed the meeting times as starting at 7 or earlier but currently 7 Dwarves, Moana, and Jack and Sally do not appear on the map.....coincidence I think not.

They didn't appear at the 1st party either. Not all characters are on there.

Cast members are directing people in to 2 lines to meet Donald, Daisy and Minnie - Donald and Daisy in one and Minnie in the other

My best friend is doing the meeting - They met with Moana (were 5th in line just after 4:30 and done before 6). They are now in what is hopefully the line for Donald and Daisy and were there before 6:30. She said the CM's are not plentiful and don't seem to know what they are doing so things may change lol

Minnie showed up first and Donald and Daisy a couple minutes later
Edit to say that they got through Donald and Daisy pretty quick but by that time Minnie's line was quite long so they headed to Goofy. Done with Goofy by 7:30.

Last edited:
okay, spooky story time...

I have a cabinet with movies stored in it. It is an antique and I've owned it for years. Last night we were watching Disney movies. I opened the cabinet door which opens wide and leans almost against the wall. I purposely left the door open to get more movies. This morning the door was still open. DS was at the opposite end of the room in a rocker. I was in the 1/2 bath just washing my hands with the door open. I heard the cabinet door slam shut, then I heard DS jump out of the red rocker totally freaking out. There is no way DS could have slammed the door I would have seen him. BOO to YOU!

Last edited:
Done with Pooh and the gang at 7:10. They came out at 7:05. Tigger was thrilled to see me Disney bound as him. They were super cute! In line for Donald and Daisy at 7:15 now. It's a pretty long line.
This is one of the only character meets we're interested in since my son is only 2 and he doesn't know a lot of the characters yet. Can you tell me how bad the line was? Were there many people behind you? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter