UPDATE: Fair Warning

Post #1 has been updated. All itineraries are listed by month. There is also an "UNKNOWN" if you see your name there it's because you do not have a date on your itinerary.

September Itineraries have first priority as they are leaving soon. September peeps, I will be going through your itineraries starting tomorrow, please be sure you are following the guidelines. It is not necessary to color code your time frame.

4:00-4:20 FP Space Mountain 4:00-5:00
4:35-4:55
FP Big Thunder Mountain 5:00-6:00

This is the time you need to be here.
This is the time you should be done.
Keep your fastpass time on the RIGHT to avoid confusion

Use Touring Plans Crowd Prediction: http://blog.touringplans.com/2017/05/12/find-least-crowded-halloween-party-2017/
Allow 15/20 minutes for rides
Allow 20/25 minutes for FP Character Meet & Greets
Be sure to add 5/10/15 minutes when going from attraction to attraction.

I will not be going through itineraries that do not follow the guidelines. Thank you! :flower3:
I updated mine here if you could check it out? My big question is when to meet Ariel- I would really like to meet her and Eric together but I haven't seen a ton of info on their wait times so I'm not sure if it's worth the uncertainty.

I updated mine here if you could check it out? My big question is when to meet Ariel- I would really like to meet her and Eric together but I haven't seen a ton of info on their wait times so I'm not sure if it's worth the uncertainty.

Ha! I was just working on it I see you're attending Sept. 1st! I have your back my friend!

I'm here now and it's frustrating. Asked where to stand in line to get a wristband and no one knew. Finally got into a line and then cut by a bunch of people because there was no true line.

I asked 3 people exactly where Moana was meeting and they have NO clue.

My date is 9/1 and Two adults.

8:00am-2:00pm MK day
2:00-3:30 return to CBR to get dressed for party
3:30 travel to MK (via resort bus)(UPDATE: My last FP is at 1:45 for 7DMT so I can't leave MK any earlier, and it will take some time to get changed into my costume so I couldn't move this time up any).
4:00 arrive at MK, immediately visit Ariel (costume is Ariel related so this is a must and I'd prefer to get it before we get too hot and sweaty) (QUESTION: Since Ariel and Eric are meeting together at the party, I may skip this and add them in later after Minnie and the Ducks. Does that seem reasonable?)
4:30-5:30 ride POTC and JC, standby (totally flexible- we will already have ridden both of these)
5:30-6:00 grab some food and be in line for Minnie & Daisy/Donald by 6:00
6:00-7:30 meet Minnie and Daisy/Donald
7:30-8:30 meet Ariel & Eric
8:30-9:35 Get a pumpkin Mickey waffle (be still my heart)
9:45-10:30 Find a spot and watch HalloWishes
10:30-11:30 Find a spot for and watch Boo to You
Midnight: Hocus Pocus

My date is 9/1 and Two adults.

8:00am-2:00pm MK day
2:00-3:30 return to CBR to get dressed for party
3:30 travel to MK (via resort bus)(UPDATE: My last FP is at 1:45 for 7DMT so I can't leave MK any earlier, and it will take some time to get changed into my costume so I couldn't move this time up any).

I get it, but it's going to cost you. I would drop it, you'll be able to walk on it later this evening. Instead get a FP for Ariel.

3:15-3:30 arrive at MK 3:45 Opening time isn't out of the question
4:15-4:35 FP Ariel (costume is Ariel related so this is a must and I'd prefer to get it before we get too hot and sweaty) (QUESTION: Since Ariel and Eric are meeting together at the party, I may skip this and add them in later after Minnie and the Ducks. Does that seem reasonable?) Yes, that would work too, but they don't come out until 7pm and you will be sweating.

4:40-5:00 POTC
5:05-5:25 JC, standby
5:30-6:00 __________
6:00-7:30 Minnie and Daisy/Donald
---Tag Team: Send Someone to get food.
7:35-8:30 Ariel & Eric
---Tag Team: Take turns Adult 1: Pumpkin Mickey Waffle
---Tag Team: Adult 2: _________

8:35-9:40 __________
9:45-10:30 10:15 HalloWishes (Location?)
10:30-11:30 10:45 Boo to You Parade (Location?)
---Tag Team: Sorcerer of the magic Kingdom Card/ Photopass/?

12:00-12:20 12pm Hocus Pocus

You have room to add more things and you need to know where you're going to be for HolloWishes & Parade.

I'm here now and it's frustrating. Asked where to stand in line to get a wristband and no one knew. Finally got into a line and then cut by a bunch of people because there was no true line.

Moana should be meeting in Adventureland near Jungle Cruise. Check the party map for the Mickey head.

By Jungle Cruise

What time did they let guests into the park?

Thanks, guys. I was asking the Jungle Cruise/Aladdin people where exactly to line up and they didn't know. I thought that was right but wanted to be sure. Currently third in line. Let the waiting begin

Thank you for the updates! The Moana M&G is what I am most interested in hearing about. Let us know how long you have to wait and what time she comes out, if you don't mind! Thanks!

Thanks, guys. I was asking the Jungle Cruise/Aladdin people where exactly to line up and they didn't know. I thought that was right but wanted to be sure. Currently third in line. Let the waiting begin

Send someone out to go shopping or what ever! What time did they you into the park?

Here now and getting ready to go over to the park around 5:30-6pm! We bought the souvenir trick or treat bags for the kids, DH and I will make do with what's offered (and hopefully that will curb temptation lol). Thanks for all the great tips FoxC63! My kids aren't too interested in the characters but we are excited for the parade and fireworks show.

Here now and getting ready to go over to the park around 5:30-6pm! We bought the souvenir trick or treat bags for the kids, DH and I will make do with what's offered (and hopefully that will curb temptation lol). Thanks for all the great tips FoxC63! My kids aren't too interested in the characters but we are excited for the parade and fireworks show.

Have a wonderful time tonight! Remember everything you need in on my main post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter