ANNOUNCEMENT:

When the party starts PLEASE refrain from asking questions about your itinerary. Let's just focus on the party details and start our planning tomorrow.

For guests who are currently there and waiting if we can help you locate something please feel free to ask. This night belongs to you and you have the floor!

So excited to hear how it goes for everyone there tonight! Will just be soaking in all the details!

Hi Lesley,
This is a bit confusing...
-Arrive at MK no later than 3:45, preferably earlier. Check in for dessert party and get lanyard. Check in for MNSSHP and get wristband.
-Enter parks and head directly to Fantasyland.

Once you're in, you're in. Are you using park tickets AND MNSSHP tickets here? If so, Once you enter with park tickets go to Dessert Party then go get your Party Wristband at one of the locations here. There is no reason to "-Enter parks" again.
Are these you're actual FP times?
3:20-4:20 FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana
4:20-5:20 FP Peter Pan's Flight

Hi Lesley,
This is a bit confusing...
-Arrive at MK no later than 3:45, preferably earlier. Check in for dessert party and get lanyard. Check in for MNSSHP and get wristband.
-Enter parks and head directly to Fantasyland.

Once you're in, you're in. Are you using park tickets AND MNSSHP tickets here? If so, Once you enter with park tickets go to Dessert Party then go get your Party Wristband at one of the locations here. There is no reason to "-Enter parks" again.

Sorry it was confusing! Probably in my head it made sense. Anyways, I read that last year you would check in for the dessert party at a kiosk outside the park before the party started. They gave you a lanyard which you used to get access to the dessert party once the time came. I don't know if that has changed for this year now that there is no more parade viewing, so they can check you in at the party itself.

For actual party, I guess I meant get in line for wristbands/park entrance. So the "check in for MNSSHP" and "enter parks" is really the same thing.

Are these you're actual FP times?
3:20-4:20 FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana
4:20-5:20 FP Peter Pan's Flight

Yes, those are the actual FP times. I know some people have said CMs have told them any FPs before 4pm will be cancelled (this would only occur to my sister, as I have an AP), so I scheduled our least critical one first. If we don't get to use it, then we won't care too much. We just figured, we'll be dressed as princesses, might as well take photos with some others!
So these are our FPs:
3:20-4:20: Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana
4:20-5:20: Peter Pan Flight
5:20-6:00: Enchanted Tales with Belle
and 1 anytime FP, plan to use for 7DMT

So these are our FPs:
3:20-4:20: Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana
4:20-5:20: Peter Pan Flight
5:20-6:00: Enchanted Tales with Belle
and 1 anytime FP, plan to use for 7DMT

Okay, since you can get into MK anytime, follow the directions on your email confirmation. Some have gone directly to the terrace Podium, not sure how this system works.

X:XX Arrive
X:XX-X:XX Pick up Dessert Lanyard etc
3:00-3:30 FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana 3:20-4:20
3:30-4:00 Fill in the blanks
4:00-4:20 FP Peter Pan Flight 4:20-5:20
4:20-5:05 Pick up wristbands at __________
5:10-5: FP Enchanted Tales with Belle 5:20-6:00
I have NO experience here. Belle experience is about 20 minutes, I believe they have a set time so you'll need to find that info out.
1 anytime FP, plan to use for 7DMT - You might have to use this immediately after Bell. FP's are not accepted after 7pm during a party?

This is the time you must be at this location
This is the time you should be done with your experience
Keep your FP's to the right side to avoid confusion.

Be sure to make these changes on your original post. I'll add your itinerary to the first page when completed. We'll go line per line until you're done.
Thia

Everyone, I would greatly appreciate if you would all follow this path. It makes the itinerary cleaner and easier to read. Thank you!

Last edited:

Post #588

I updated my itinerary. Not sure I was supposed to use blue and red for start/ending times? Also not sure I left enough time for getting from point A to point B, so hopefully someone can help fine tune!

Also, I am considering a Plan B, which is outlined in the post. Thanks!

Okay, since you can get into MK anytime, follow the directions on your email confirmation. Some have gone directly to the terrace Podium, not sure how this system works.

X:XX Arrive
X:XX-X:XX Pick up Dessert Lanyard etc
3:00-3:30 FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana 3:20-4:20
3:30-4:00 Fill in the blanks
4:00-4:20 FP Peter Pan Flight 4:20-5:20
4:20-5:05 Pick up wristbands at __________
5:10-5: FP Enchanted Tales with Belle 5:20-6:00
I have NO experience here. Belle experience is about 20 minutes, I believe they have a set time so you'll need to find that info out.
1 anytime FP, plan to use for 7DMT - You might have to use this immediately after Bell. FP's are not accepted after 7pm during a party?

This is the time you must be at this location
This is the time you should be done with your experience
Keep your FP's to the right side to avoid confusion.

Be sure to make these changes on your original post. I'll add your itinerary to the first page when completed. We'll go line per line until you're done.
Thia

Everyone, I would greatly appreciate if you would all follow this path. It makes the itinerary cleaner and easier to read. Thank you!

Ok, I modified my previous post, but here is the itinerary:

3:45 Arrive at MK entrance
4:00-4:05 Enter park, head direct to Fantasyland
4:15-4:25 FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana 3:20-4:20
4:30-4:40 FP Peter Pan Flight 4:20-5:20
4:45-4:55 FP 7DMT (no time limit)
5:00-5:15 ?
5:15-5:40 FP Enchanted Tales with Belle 5:20-6:00
5:40-7:00 Wait in line for Belle/Gaston? Too long and time wasting?
7:00-7:15 Belle/Gaston meet
7:15-8:00? Haunted Mansion w/Madame Carlotta or Rinotta
8:00-9:15 ? Ride other rides? Go to the first Hocus Pocus show at 8:15?
9:15-10:15 Hallowishes Dessert Party
10:15-10:30 Hallowishes
10:30-11:05 Hocus Pocus (or should we do first show and do attractions here?)
11:05-11:45 Boo to You Parade
11:45-12:00 ? trick or treat?
12:00-12:20 Hocus Pocus

I have an AP but my sister does not, so we won't be entering until the party goers are allowed in.

Post #588

I updated my itinerary. Not sure I was supposed to use blue and red for start/ending times? Also not sure I left enough time for getting from point A to point B, so hopefully someone can help fine tune!

Also, I am considering a Plan B, which is outlined in the post. Thanks!

Perfect! No you do not need to use the colors. I was making sure everyone understood what they all mean and where things go. Trying to decipher through itineraries is time consuming, half the time I'm not sure what I'm reading. It's a bit much. This clears things up a whole lot!

I'll take a look see tomorrow! Today is my FP day and I just started!:crazy2:

Perfect! No you do not need to use the colors. I was making sure everyone understood what they all mean and where things go. Trying to decipher through itineraries is time consuming, half the time I'm not sure what I'm reading. It's a bit much. This clears things up a whole lot!

I'll take a look see tomorrow! Today is my FP day and I just started!:crazy2:

Good luck with FP!

Ok, I modified my previous post, but here is the itinerary:

3:45 Arrive at MK entrance
4:00-4:05 Enter park, head direct to Fantasyland
4:15-4:25 FP Princesses Rapunzel/Tiana 3:20-4:20
4:30-4:40 FP Peter Pan Flight 4:20-5:20
4:45-4:55 FP 7DMT (no time limit)
5:00-5:15 ?
5:15-5:40 FP Enchanted Tales with Belle 5:20-6:00
5:40-7:00 Wait in line for Belle/Gaston? Too long and time wasting?
7:00-7:15 Belle/Gaston meet
7:15-8:00? Haunted Mansion w/Madame Carlotta or Rinotta
8:00-9:15 ? Ride other rides? Go to the first Hocus Pocus show at 8:15?
9:15-10:15 Hallowishes Dessert Party
10:15-10:30 Hallowishes
10:30-11:05 Hocus Pocus (or should we do first show and do attractions here?)
11:05-11:45 Boo to You Parade
11:45-12:00 ? trick or treat?
12:00-12:20 Hocus Pocus

I have an AP but my sister does not, so we won't be entering until the party goers are allowed in.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How clean is this!!! UGH!!! Almost party time and I'm making FP's I'll tackle this tomorrow!

Once again...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

When the party starts PLEASE refrain from asking questions about your itinerary. Let's just focus on the party details and start our planning tomorrow.

For guests who are currently there and waiting if we can help you locate something please feel free to ask. This night belongs to you and you have the floor!

this means now! :D Thank you for understanding!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter