Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Other

• Total voters

Awesome! I've been following St. Louis City SC through the app, but haven't really watched many games. I'm glad I'll be able to watch some of the postseason, though! And I really should go to one of the games in person at some point (probably next season) because I could literally just stay parked in my work parking lot. Like... My work parking lot is basically one block away form the official parking and two blocks away from the stadium.

Awesome! I've been following St. Louis City SC through the app, but haven't really watched many games. I'm glad I'll be able to watch some of the postseason, though! And I really should go to one of the games in person at some point (probably next season) because I could literally just stay parked in my work parking lot. Like... My work parking lot is basically one block away form the official parking and two blocks away from the stadium.
They are title contenders for sure.

Very unhappy Union fans in our house tonight…as far as we are concerned, we lost on a clear offsides goal. Not a great way to be sent to the off season.

It was nice to see the Crew win.:) I went to several games this season with my cousin, including the first round playoffs game. My cousin looked into getting tickets for the MLS cup final but decided they were too expensive (and the weather forecast was lousy), but we watched on TV. My nephew, a college student studying media production, actually got to work the MLS Cup final. He was on the sidelines TV crew and we got to see him (from afar) on TV a couple of times when they showed a wide shot of the field. That was kind of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter