MK Security

Lindaleeann

Earning My Ears
I'll be driving to All Star Movies and arriving around 8 am. I plan on dropping my bags and heading right to MK. I don't have high hopes of making 9 AM rope drop, but would like to get there as quick as possible by using Uber/Lyft. They drop you at the TTC for MK, correct? If so I'm wondering if it would be quicker to be dropped off at the Poly and go through security and boarding the monorail there rather than being dropped at the TTC. Also, do you think I'd be safe booking a 9-10ish fastpass? Thoughts? Many thanks!

Last edited:
Either one will be fine. Your other option is being dropped off at the contempo and walking over
At that time of the morning usually only the resort monorail is operating.
Any reason why you're not driving to mk? Bag check and transportation to mk starts at 7:30am

Either one will be fine. Your other option is being dropped off at the contempo and walking over
At that time of the morning usually only the resort monorail is operating.
Any reason why you're not driving to mk? Bag check and transportation to mk starts at 7:30am

Makes sense to walk over. Thanks! I'm not going to drive over mostly because I know I won't feel like driving back to the resort at the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter