MK on EMH mornings

JillyBean

11 trips WDW; 2 DL
I'm finding conflicting information regarding the MK welcome show on mornings when the park opens at 9am and EMH begins at 8am.

Is the welcome show at 7:55 or at 8:55? Or both? Or neither?

I'm finding conflicting information regarding the MK welcome show on mornings when the park opens at 9am and EMH begins at 8am.

Is the welcome show at 7:55 or at 8:55? Or both? Or neither?

It's at approximately 8:55am on a 9am park opening morning, regardless of if it's an EMH morning or a regular 9am opening morning.

It's at approximately 8:55am on a 9am park opening morning, regardless of if it's an EMH morning or a regular 9am opening morning.

Thanks! That's what I thought too.... but then I found a post on the Disney Mom's Panel website: "On a day where there are EMH, you may enter early and enjoy the welcome show which will perform for resort guests 10 minutes before the start of EMH." It is from Sept 2017 so maybe things have changed?

Thanks! That's what I thought too.... but then I found a post on the Disney Mom's Panel website: "On a day where there are EMH, you may enter early and enjoy the welcome show which will perform for resort guests 10 minutes before the start of EMH." It is from Sept 2017 so maybe things have changed?

Hmm, I'd have to go back to remind myself on the history of opening show details.... but regardless... with all due respect to the DMP, you made the right choice by coming to the DIS for information. :-)

Sounds like,even though "Let The Magic Begin" debuted January 9,2017,the Post from September 2017 was referring to its predecessor "Magic Kingdom Welcome" which DID take place 10 minutes before the start of AM EMH instead of before regular Park open.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter