Mixing Deluxe and Standard Plan Credits?

itsherhappyplace

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow DISboard members!! Here's my question:
We want to do a reservation for 10 people for most meals. 6 in one room sharing the Deluxe Plan, and 4 in the other room doing the standard plan. We would like to use 8 credits from the Deluxe plan and 2 from the standard plan. First, can we do that? Second, how do we do that logistically at the restaurant?

Hello fellow DISboard members!! Here's my question:
We want to do a reservation for 10 people for most meals. 6 in one room sharing the Deluxe Plan, and 4 in the other room doing the standard plan. We would like to use 8 credits from the Deluxe plan and 2 from the standard plan. First, can we do that? Second, how do we do that logistically at the restaurant?

Room with DxDDP pays for the 8 and room with the DDP pays for the 2. Just tell your server you want split checks. The automatic gratuity will still apply to both tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter