Mix Magic Music

Hi all, two questions:
1) Is there anywhere at the nearby resort hotels where you can hear the Mix Magic music (even if you can’t see the projections)?
2) Is there anywhere you can buy/stream a high quality recording of the music?

Hi all, two questions:
1) Is there anywhere at the nearby resort hotels where you can hear the Mix Magic music (even if you can’t see the projections)?
2) Is there anywhere you can buy/stream a high quality recording of the music?

I am not sure where you would be able to hear it outside of the parks. I don't think you could. There are a few high-quality streams on YouTube. I like the music too (by Ali Dee and the Deekompressors), so you may be able to find a good copy.

I am not sure where you would be able to hear it outside of the parks. I don't think you could. There are a few high-quality streams on YouTube. I like the music too (by Ali Dee and the Deekompressors), so you may be able to find a good copy.
Thanks for the extra info. At WDW they (sometimes?) pipe in the music to the public viewing spaces at the monorail resorts, but I get with MMM the projections are (IMO wrongly) considered the focus of the event, so I can see why they might not share the music, especially if there is no fireworks. I was hoping that they might have it on a terrace at DH/PP/VDH or Downtown Disney.

Thanks for the extra info. At WDW they (sometimes?) pipe in the music to the public viewing spaces at the monorail resorts, but I get with MMM the projections are (IMO wrongly) considered the focus of the event, so I can see why they might not share the music, especially if there is no fireworks. I was hoping that they might have it on a terrace at DH/PP/VDH or Downtown Disney.

Well, there's nowhere to really see the fireworks at DLR from outside of the berm surrounding the park. I don't know of any regular spots people go to for this. At WDW you can see the castle and fireworks from clear across the lagoon, so it makes more sense to have areas witht he music too.

Well, there's nowhere to really see the fireworks at DLR from outside of the berm surrounding the park. I don't know of any regular spots people go to for this. At WDW you can see the castle and fireworks from clear across the lagoon, so it makes more sense to have areas witht he music too.
I assumed that the new VDH hotel had viewing spaces but haven’t stayed there yet.

We sometimes stay at the Westin and their club lounge (and many of the rooms) have great viewing. A lot of the hotels on harbor have space with viewing areas as well…but probably nothing quite as good as Poly and GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter