"Mister Fan" vs. "Squeeze Breeze" vs. Disney's misting fan

Whoa. I just put the Squeeze Breeze together yesterday (that I bought for our nephew) and I did have to attach the fan myself. I pushed really hard. I think I'll let my husband push on it again. I certainly don't want his fan to go flying off, hee! hee! The other brand that we bought (larger - with bases like a cleaner container) were not detachable.

Our Squeeze Breeze doesn't have a sports theme to it. They came in multiple colors and say "Squeeze Breeze" on them. I have seen the sports themed ones, tho.

If you can find a Target, WalMart, grocery store, etc., here are the places I've seen them:

At Toys R Us - the non-Squeeze Breeze versions were in the pool toy area
At Target - ours were on display at the end of the check-out counters
I've also read where people have seen them in the garden shops.

Hope that helps!

GREAT POST!! I just got 2 soccer ones to surprise my DS's for our trip in Oct. My oldest has asked for one before but I thought they were too expensive to buy. Now I got 2 for $7.43!!! Great Deal! They only have the soccer ones left though so hurry if you want to purchase!

I found the Squeeze Breeze right where you said I would, by the shampoo at Target!. I'm thinking it'll still be hot in Sept., and we'll need it. (I'll just give the squirt gun/fan to my neice.)

In fact I got 2 of them at about $7 a peice. Not bad. I'm glad it has the strap!! Nice shade of pink too. Hee hee.

Thanks. It's been on my mind.

Annemarie
:)

I BOUGHT THE ICE SPRAY BOTTLE,I HAVEN'T HEARD THIS ONE MENTIOND I HOPE IT WORKS. HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS ONE. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD GET THE ONES AT TARGET. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT

I don't take heat well, so I use these at home, too, anytime I have to be out in the heat. Circulair fans may be a little larger, but that second opening for ice is WONDERFUL!!!
Also, like most bottles of that type, the nozzle can be adjusted for squirt or spray, or turned to off. Since the fans come off, I can use the bottles around the house in the off season, for misting plants and for ironing, etc. Always spring a little more for the shoulder strap, it's worth it. One warning, though: sometimes the battery door can be too easy to open, and your batteries can fall out unexpectedly -- I just put a piece of tape across it just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter