Mistake on my docs!

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
Well, I was looking thru my docs I just got today, and found an error. We have 4 rooms booked and the same error appears on each one. On the cruise embarkation form, they have our zip code totally wrong. Seems expedia used their zip in Nevada in place of ours. Also, our street name is one word and they have it as two, but I wouldn't think that is too much of a big deal. Should I call about this, how important is the cruise embarkation form, is that just for Disney or does it get you thru the "checkpoint"I'm bummed I've been waiting so long for these docs...please don't tell me I'll need new ones. Thanks for your help-Eileen

That's no problem....the first year we went..it had our name on it and my travel agents address and zip.....she told me that it happens sometimes...That address has nothing to do with the embarkation...ect......Just as long as you put your address on the Bahamas Imigration form. ;)

Hope this helps
Travis

Just cross out the incorrect information and write in the correct information. No new docs are necessary.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter