Mississippi meet up

saintstickets said:
Are we still doing this in January?

There's been so many posts since the date was agreed on that I think we need to have it restated.

:) YES, we are still or at least I am still having the DIS meeting

January 12, 2013 at 12:00. La Fiesta Mesican Restaurant Hwy 49 in Hattiesburg.

If anyone wants a ride from the coast PM me--I do not mind driving.

:) YES, we are still or at least I am still having the DIS meeting

January 12, 2013 at 12:00. La Fiesta Mesican Restaurant Hwy 49 in Hattiesburg.

If anyone wants a ride from the coast PM me--I do not mind driving.

looking forward to it!

:goodvibes Glad I am not the only one checking this thread. Can't wait....:hyper:

10 days away until our meetup people so it is time for our own version of "Online CheckIn". Can we get a head count now that everyone has gotten past/through/survived the holidays? So far, it looks like

saintstickets
ToddyLu
pigget74
RobertLC

Any others want to confirm?

Hey Saints I just PM'd everyone the details to make sure we were all at the right place and time. I couldn't PM you for some reason and it worried me so I am bumping this to let you know I tried. Hope to meet you and Grace Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will bring some name tags so we can put a RL name with the DISboard name.

Here's what we look like.

DSCF9778.jpg

Any more photos of the attendees so we can I.D. each other when we arrive?

Ok, we're excited about this coming Saturday. I spent some time and made a sign to put in our car window. If anyone sees us on the way to the meet-up, give us a honk and a wave!

Feel free to print it out and put in your car window for Saturday!

3aed3f328a2bf178b3a6aa2dcccb2187.jpg

I am the vivacious blonde...DH is on the left and my parents...from 2008.
I still look exactly the same and PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAT IN THE HAT shirt my father is wearing....but he is older and can wear what he wants right?

IMG_0503.jpg

:cool1: I printed out my sign and I think my Mom is going to come with me...they will be going with us in Nov. DH is going to a gun show with a friend. My Mom is precious and very much the Southern Social Butterfly...should fit right in.

:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter