Mississippi meet up

:thumbsup2 Once ya'll meet me...you will be able to tell I AM NOT a picky eater. :rotfl2:

Ya'll decide and I will be there. I ate at La Fiesta here last night--I wonder if it is the same folks?:scratchin

I loved the old Rocket City Diner back in my college days. The new one I never got to visit since DH banned me...I won't go further on that except it was "business"!:rolleyes1

The list saintstickets had also reminds me of college and game days! I think I have eaten at most of those. Downtown there is a pizza place called Bianca's (I think). It is pretty good. The same people that own 206, own this place. I am not a picky eater either though!

Bianca's is still there and has a good atmosphere, 206 is good but it takes two dinning credits lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

La Fiesta should all be the same, they are owned by different the owner of them lives In Hattiesburg I believe. Not anything different but not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well.....we're all in agreement that most of the places are suitable but we haven't decided on anything. This sounds like my family trips to New Orleans and trying to decide where to eat...too many choices! :lmao:

Okay, let's do it this way. For those planning on coming on Saturday, December 1st at noon, pick 3 restaurants from the ones that have been mentioned or add a different place and number them from 1 to 3 with #1 being your first choice. I will take all the picks and then average them to see which choice wins out. How does that sound?

1. La Fiesta
2. Villie's
3. McAllister's - has a sandwich exactly like one served at Earl of Sandwich in DTD.

:) I agree with Robert...in the same order. Ole'...

So look how bout I do it this way...hey guys I am going to be at La Fiesta at 12:00 Dec 1...hope you can join me... :rotfl2: popcorn::

Correction.

My mother passed away about 3 hours ago. We're now on our way to Enterprise to make arrangements.

We most likely wont be able to make this meet-up.

Sorry.

Correction.

My mother passed away about 3 hours ago. We're now on our way to Enterprise to make arrangements.

We most likely wont be able to make this meet-up.

Sorry.

I'm so sorry Robert. Our prayers are with you and your family. Be safe.

:hug: Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry....Lucretia

I dont think any of us have been in a big hurry to organize this--how do others feel about waiting until Robert can join us. He has been a big part of this thread until now and was looking forward to it as I was...but... It just won't feel quite right. If you guys want to proceed I will of course be there...missing Robert and his family.

I just came across this thread and read it all. First I wanted to say, Robert I am very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. Second, I would love to be included. If others are bringing their kids I would like to bring my youngest 2. We are going back in May and presenting the kids with the trip at Christmas.
I am Heather Scott Adams on facebook.

I dont think any of us have been in a big hurry to organize this--how do others feel about waiting until Robert can join us. He has been a big part of this thread until now and was looking forward to it as I was...but... It just won't feel quite right. If you guys want to proceed I will of course be there...missing Robert and his family.
That's fine with me...anytime would be okay and the more the merrier. Perhaps until after Christmas/New Year's?

I just came across this thread and read it all. First I wanted to say, Robert I am very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. Second, I would love to be included. If others are bringing their kids I would like to bring my youngest 2. We are going back in May and presenting the kids with the trip at Christmas.
I am Heather Scott Adams on facebook.
Welcome Heather! Glad to know someone else from the Pinebelt is looking in. Consider yourself included!! :thumbsup2

;) I knew you would understand Bill...it just feels right to wait on him and his family.

Yes, Folks are bringing the kids. Robert like me lives on the Gulf Coast so I am sure that is more of a family outing for them.

Hey Heather!! PM me the ages of your children and I will bring them a surprise. Ask Saintstickets..he knows I am friendly :thumbsup2

ToddyLu sent me a PM about this thread. Thank you.
I would like to know when and where Y'all will have a DIS meet. We are kinda busy right now. I'm in a play "A Christmas Story" at Biloxi Little Theatre. November 30 – December 2 &
December 6 – 8, 2012 I'm Santa, and its my first play. :eek: :thumbsup2

:lmao: So do you have a white beard?? Sorry had to ask, DH has a Santa tummy ( which I love)...I sent you another PM. I think we will wait on Robert in Long Beach to join us so we will do it after the holidays...sounds like that might work out better for you, too. Children are invited too. :wave2:

I think 1/12/13 should be fine for me! The change works since I was juggling a lot for this Saturday.

So sorry for your loss Robert!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter