Minnie Vans with two ECV’S?

2010_Bride

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I was looking for current info on the accessible Minnie Vans. While searching this post there seemed to be a lot of rumours from last year that there may be one van that can take multiple scooters. Any current info anyone can share? This is the first time our party will have two rental scooters. We’ll be using the busses, but wanted the Minnie Van for a special early morning reservation.

On our most recent trip, we had three ECVs and while there isn't any Minnie Van that can accommodate three, there are indeed Minnie Vans (and multiple of them) that can accommodate two ECVs.

Some things to note:
  • The wait time may be slightly longer than for the Minnie Van that can accommodate one ECV.
  • The price is SLIGHTLY higher than the one that can accommodate one ECV. When I say slightly, I mean it, for example from Fort Wilderness to Animal Kingdom Lodge, the difference was a whole penny and they insisted we know what the price difference was.
  • They can still accommodate up to 6 people total, if one person remains in their ECV.
  • I believe only one person can remain in their ECV, the other must transfer.
  • You can call and schedule the accessible vans in advance, just ask the front desk for the number.
Overall, have a great trip, also if there is a CM with a clipboard out at your bus stops when you are going somewhere, let them know that you have two ECVs in your party and where you are going so they can call for an extra bus if necessary, we learned that towards the end of our trip.

On our most recent trip, we had three ECVs and while there isn't any Minnie Van that can accommodate three, there are indeed Minnie Vans (and multiple of them) that can accommodate two ECVs.

Some things to note:
  • The wait time may be slightly longer than for the Minnie Van that can accommodate one ECV.
  • The price is SLIGHTLY higher than the one that can accommodate one ECV. When I say slightly, I mean it, for example from Fort Wilderness to Animal Kingdom Lodge, the difference was a whole penny and they insisted we know what the price difference was.
  • They can still accommodate up to 6 people total, if one person remains in their ECV.
  • I believe only one person can remain in their ECV, the other must transfer.
  • You can call and schedule the accessible vans in advance, just ask the front desk for the number.
Overall, have a great trip, also if there is a CM with a clipboard out at your bus stops when you are going somewhere, let them know that you have two ECVs in your party and where you are going so they can call for an extra bus if necessary, we learned that towards the end of our trip.
Fantastic! Thank you for the quick and informative response.

You are welcome, I still laugh that they insisted we had to know the price difference of a penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter