Minnie in polka-dots...or her "real dress"

ame6405

Earning My Ears
I have a very particular 6yo who NEEDS to meet Minnie in her classic red dress with white polka-dots. Is this what she is always wearing at the Epcot Character Spot or does she change based on the current festival? If she does change, where can we meet her and be SURE she's in the right dress? We will be meeting her at least 2 other times, but she will be in the wrong outfit...can you hear me rolling my eyes? The things we do to make our kids trips magical :laughing:...Thanks for the help!

If you have the Disney Visa, we've always found her (and a shorter line) at the card holder meet inside Innoventions. Assuming that still happens?

If you have the Disney Visa, we've always found her (and a shorter line) at the card holder meet inside Innoventions. Assuming that still happens?

The Disney Visa meet is now between the entrance and exit to the Pixar Shorts theatre (beside Journey into Imagination). It is typically either Mickey/Goofy or Minnie/Pluto, though you will sometimes catch another combination - we've seen only Mickey and were thrilled to see Mickey/Minnie once (struck gold!). They're always in their classic attire, though, so yes, red dress.

The Disney Visa meet is now between the entrance and exit to the Pixar Shorts theatre (beside Journey into Imagination). It is typically either Mickey/Goofy or Minnie/Pluto, though you will sometimes catch another combination - we've seen only Mickey and were thrilled to see Mickey/Minnie once (struck gold!). They're always in their classic attire, though, so yes, red dress.

I didn't realize it had moved! We've also struck gold there with Mickey and Minnie. We've also seen Minnie and Pluto.

I love how specific kids get sometimes! Good to know where to find classic characters, this is helpful :)

I love how specific kids get sometimes! Good to know where to find classic characters, this is helpful :)
Oh yes. My daughter wanted to meet Belle in her blue dress. So we had to go to Epcot one day to make sure we got her. It’s fun to see how excited they are about meeting them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter