Miniature rose bushes

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Has anyone had success with them outside? I received one as a memorial for my departed pet, Emma. I'm in the suggested planting zone.

:flower:

Bobbi - We don't get snow in Melbourne.
My parents used to have 5 or 6 miniature carpet roses in their garden. They kinda need full sun and a good prune in winter. When they flowered, it looked great. Might have been the varieties they had, but they were really prickly and thorny.

Sorry no suggestions. We only have the regular larger type of rose.

That was very nice of someone to give you a plant in rememberance of your pet.:hug:

Sorry no suggestions. We only have the regular larger type of rose.

That was very nice of someone to give you a plant in rememberance of your pet.:hug:

Yes it was. I have wonderful DSs and DDsIL! The rosebush seems to like where I planted it. It has flowered since it's been planted. We'll see how it does over the winter.:rose: It should be OK, I'll know in the sping!

I don't have the sugestion too. Maybe keeping nature is most beauful. Just keep the beauty,and the beautful memory ofyour pet!^^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!