Mini meets?

From my experience with ERT, you just get in line over and over again. I hope we can bypass the pre-show. I don't want to watch it over and over again! :)

Reading all of your posts just excite me!! I can't hardley wait to meet you guys, you're just so darn funny and adorable!

Just wondering if anyone out there can help me out? I'm looking for a calender type thing that I can print out where I can write in my goings on for the days. I have a reg cal. maker, but since I'll be there from 11-24 to 12-3 I'd have to make one for each month. I'd like one that I could just make for the days that I'm going for. I'd like it to have enough space for each day so I can write lots of info.

I'm open to any tips or help on getting something like this. I guess you'd call this my DIS planner. :)

The TOT will only be open for us, not the general public as this occurs after the park closes for the day. As far as skipping the pre-show? good question, I'll see what I can find out, we could get dizzy from having to run around the building over and over and over again, there must be a way to bypass the line but maybe not the preshow as the elevator they use for the child-swap would not work for 300 persons.

I can just see 300 DIS'ers 'rushing DUMBO'..... :eek: LOL :p

:eek: What? Ray Shaprton has NEVER ridden Dumbo or the Carousel??? Can this be true? :eek:

;)

Okay, Ray. I'll add you to my list of Fantasyland Mini Meet Attendees......there's nothing more fun than riding Dumbo with a bunch of young children!!! ;)

I've never ridden the carousel either. DH gets sick on "spinning" rides.

Kim - I am with your DH. You can throw me upside down - thru curves but just spin me in circles ...... weel you don't want to be near me.

Although seeing all those DISers rush Dumbo should be a riot!

I've never been on Dumbo either since the line is always so long!

As for TOT, how about having one side a preshow side and the other a skip the preshow side? Those that want to see the show can do so and those that don't can walk through the room to the other side.

The TOT marathon does sound really awesome! I can see me getting really silly from all of this! Can you picture a bunch of "adults" running around the TOT just to get back on!! :p :p
I'm with you guys, I can ride ALMOST anything, but put me on a merry-go-round, and I get icky. SInce you're doing Dumbo, why not Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride? That's a lot of fun, too! Yeah, like we need more to do! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter