Mini-golf with package question

Pembo

OH-IO
We have a room only stay for 2 nights before our package stay. The mini-golf tickets from the package are in MDE with no dates on them.
Can we use them before our package starts???

I think you have to wait until your check in day to use the free mini golf. Just curious, where in MDE do you see the mini golf tickets?

I think you have to wait until your check in day to use the free mini golf. Just curious, where in MDE do you see the mini golf tickets?
I had to call and get reservations. I don't think (I could be wrong) you can do anything mini-gold wise in MDE.

We have a room only stay for 2 nights before our package stay. The mini-golf tickets from the package are in MDE with no dates on them.
Can we use them before our package starts???
No. Package tickets cannot be activated before check-in day. You can use them at anytime on check-in day, even before you physically arrive at the resort.

We had a Disney package a few years ago and those mini-golf tickets seemed like a perk until you actually tried to use them. Was only good for a certain time of day when most people are probably at one of the parks. It isn't convenient to anything and as I recall too far to walk, so unless you have a rental car, getting there is also a challenge. We ended up never using those tickets and I think that is probably true for many unless something has changed recently.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter