Mingos in the Watah! What in the Wuhld?

Page 7 already!
MeMom, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I think you take great pictures. I haven't seen a bad one of you yet.

I did see Mickey in the clouds.

The video is so adorable. I love the way she talks.

Good GRIEF you guys go too fast for me!!! :faint: LOL!!!! :rotfl: Here I am oh I dunno on page SEVEN.... did I beat WigD??!! LOL!!! ;)

Yep, I am excited to hear all about your trip, at least it was fun leaving you a message when I was out at the poolside area at Kidani!!! :laughing: Hey Jill I just love your intro! Too cute! AND that first driving to Disney post fun too, b/c afterall seeing that Florida state sign really does wonders for your excitement when you are in the car, this I know!!!

I particularly loved your comment that MeMom would never talk to a stranger normally but at Disney is a regular social bee! :) That was cute, and YES, MeMom, I agree that cloud is indeed a mickey hat!!!! So sorry we didn't meet up on the 2nd but I am looking forward to October! Bummer I won't be able to meet Jill and the rest of the gang but next time! :thumbsup2

How did I already become SEVEN pages behind in less than 24 hours?!:eek: But I'm ready for all the excitement!:goodvibes

MeMom - I love love love your introduction picture! That is the sweetest thing! Very cute! You should never ever be embarrassed of pictures like that! I love it!:goodvibes

And I also love the video of Miss Bella on safari! :laughing: That is too cute! And of course both of the girls looked adorable at Brooklyn's recital! I love that she had a fan-club in attendance!

MeMom - as soon as I saw the cloud I thought it looked like Minnie Mouse! I can definitely see the mickey-hat too! :) Good spotting!

Love the video! So precious. It's too bad that time in their lives goes by so fast.

I love the traveling pictures. I know getting there isn't as exciting as being there, but it's part of the journey nonetheless. I'm already starting to make a list of things for DD to do in the car to keep her busy when we drive down in October. Looks like the girls did great. Did you guys drive through at night so they would be sleeping most of the time, or is that just what you would normally do?

I see the Mickey ears too!

:laughing: I can just hear Brookie saying "What in the Wuhld" in a little British accent.

I just love that Welcome Center. We don't even need any of the WDW brochures, but we always grab all of them anyways. :thumbsup2

I for sure see the Mickey in the clouds! Good find!

WOW, I cant believe how many people have come to your TR in just the past 12 hours! Someone is very popular here;)

I see the Mickey in the cloud!

I agree that the cloud looks like Mickey ears. ::yes:: I see them everywhere. My extended family tells me I'm obsessed and suggests I seek help. :rotfl2:

I see Mickeys everywhere too. I also have no intention of getting help for my affliction. :rolleyes1

The video was as cute as I thought it would be. I will be in the world before you in Oct and miss you but I will be there NYE. :cool1:

LOVE that video! How adorable!:goodvibes

The welcome center is a must-do for us each trip. We usually stop and grab some brochures but we were making such good time this year we were anxious to get our oj and get back on the road.

The cloud DOES look like Mickey ears!!

Bella looks so cute sitting patiently listening to her gymnastic teacher.

I'm sure Brooklynn did a fantastic job in her dance recital.

The video is so cute. Love Toddler speak. Makes my heart melt. :lovestruc

Wow you ladies move fast! A day late and I'm already behind 8 pages and a whole update! I'm here though and can't wait to hear all about your trip:)

And CreightonsMomma, I'm in the same boat as you. I grew up 30 minutes from Disneyland and I maybe went a grand total of 3 times, then (of course) my family and I move out to Pennsylvania where we are many miles away from any Disney Park! :rotfl2: My luck right?

The girls are very lucky to be such experienced Disney travelers :thumbsup2 when I have kids I hope to take them many times as well.

Okay, Bella's incredulous little voice exclaiming over the mingos in the watah is too precious!!!

Yeay for a dance recital and a drive down to Disney! I agree, that cloud is definitely sporting Mickey ears. No doubt about it!

My aunt and uncle are visiting from Australia right now -- today we are headed to the mall because they need to go to a Disney store. :laughing: Apparently, it is genetic. :lmao:

That cloud DOES look like mouse ears!! Very cool!

I thought it was very appropriate. :earsgirl:

Looks like you had a busy week even before the trip... hopefully that didn't impact the trip! ;) That puppy is so cute! I wonder what breed it is (Pug?) And that cloud totally looks like Mickey Ears! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

We were busy, but some of it was fun busy. It didn't have any effect on our trip excitement. We were raring to go!

YES! I see it! ::yes::

Divine approval of our trip destination, right? :thumbsup2

Marking my spot:thumbsup2

PS - Abby has that butterfly tank and Ellie has a matching tshirt (not tank). LOVE that line at Kohls!

Hello, TN friend!

Kohl's has cute things, and if it doesn't have a sale sign on it this week, it will next week. ::yes::

I agree that the cloud looks like Mickey ears. ::yes:: I see them everywhere. My extended family tells me I'm obsessed and suggests I seek help. :rotfl2:

How fun that you got to be a participant in the girl's activities in the days before the trip!! Thanks for posting the pics of the dance recital and gymnastics. Bella looks so cute sitting on the mat and Brooklyn is so fancy and ladylike when she's all dolled up!

Great start to the TR. Can't wait until you get to POP.

Help? Why would anyone want to have help getting out of the magic??? We need to help more people get in! :wizard:
Our guys shake their heads at us
(they look like this :sad2:, only they're not round or blue)
when we come up with some Disney reference in every situation.

Bella just started gymnastics a few weeks ago, and she hangs right in there with them. She loves the climbing part in the room where there is a big mat-type obstacle course.

Brooklynn is all about dressing up and putting on make-up, so she was having a wonderful night. :cutie:

I can see the Mickey ears in the clouds. I always look forward to the welcome center, the OJ is always part of the disney trip and the brochures are great Disney reading until I get their. I usually pick up the Disney schedule for the following week also.

We got Disney brochures and a few others. One of these days, on a longer trip, we want to take the girls to Sea World.

Subscribing!!
The girls are so cute!!

Welcome aboard, and thanks. We're kinda fond of our little sweeties. :lovestruc

Cute pictures again! I think you're going to be hearing the words cute, adorable, or some other variation alot from me throughout this TR! :lmao:

I had no idea they started gymnastics at 2 years old. I need to get with the program! I think my littlest girl would like something like that. I must say I'm impressed with Bella sitting so still in that pic. I just don't know if mine would even get off my hip long enough to sit on the mat for a quick picture!

Because I live in FL, I've never experienced the welcome center. It looks nice!

Bella was going along just to watch while Brooklynn was in class, but of course she was bored. The waiting area is really not very comfortable, and it can get crowded with so many classes in and out. It's so much better now that both of them are occupied in their classes. Bella's is about fifteen minutes shorter than Brooklynn's, so she doesn't have to wait long at all now.

You should take a trip to the Welcome Center just to get your brochures and juice. Oh, and a picture by the sign :thumbsup2 - although I would like it better if the governor's name wasn't plastered up there. We didn't really come to see him. ;)

Wow, I just saw the link on facebook and I'm on page 7!!!!! Now I'll have to go catch up!!

Hi there! Glad you found us!

I definitely see the Mickey hat in the clouds!!!

I am glad to know I am not crazy.
Or at least I am not the only one who is crazy. :goodvibes

I totally see the cloud with the Mickey Mouse ears! Good catch!

I love the activities the girls are involved in. Bella looks so cute on the mat following instructions.

I think that cloud was meant just for us. :)

Bella does very well at following her teacher's instructions. It's good for kids to have experiences like this before they get in a real school environment, too. It sure helps the teachers when kids already understand the concept of structure.

Okay the video is loaded so now you can see

Where the title came from

I have probably watch this ten times now.

Love it! I love how toddlers speak!

Right before the guide says flamingos, you can hear her say mingos. Then she gets all excited about them a second later. :laughing:

Oh my gosh, that video is SO cute! I love how toddlers speak!

I can definitely see the mouse ears in that cloud. Very cool!

You would enjoy being around Bella right now, then. She is really talking in sentences, and she has such a sweet little voice.

Love it! That line's a classic for sure! :laughing:

I don't remember her having said a word up to that point, but she loves her mingos!

Page 7 already!
MeMom, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I think you take great pictures. I haven't seen a bad one of you yet.

I did see Mickey in the clouds.

The video is so adorable. I love the way she talks.

Glad you made it. We have almost all of our old friends here now, and we have a lot of new ones.

Good GRIEF you guys go too fast for me!!! :faint: LOL!!!! :rotfl: Here I am oh I dunno on page SEVEN.... did I beat WigD??!! LOL!!! ;)

Yep, I am excited to hear all about your trip, at least it was fun leaving you a message when I was out at the poolside area at Kidani!!! :laughing: Hey Jill I just love your intro! Too cute! AND that first driving to Disney post fun too, b/c afterall seeing that Florida state sign really does wonders for your excitement when you are in the car, this I know!!!

I particularly loved your comment that MeMom would never talk to a stranger normally but at Disney is a regular social bee! :) That was cute, and YES, MeMom, I agree that cloud is indeed a mickey hat!!!! So sorry we didn't meet up on the 2nd but I am looking forward to October! Bummer I won't be able to meet Jill and the rest of the gang but next time! :thumbsup2

Let's just go back to the Kidani pool now and have a conversation in person, want to? :) The problem with vacations early in the summer is that they are over and done with and then there's a long stretch until school starts. Next year, we're going in June, because they are threatening to start school here on July 25th. :sad2:

I'm probably not a social bee in WDW, but I will talk to strangers in Disney World, if the need arises. Maybe if we are standing in line with first-timers or something, and we hear them voicing questions or concerns, we will help them out.

Brooklynn and I will be there in October. We plan to see you guys before the MNSSHP on the 16th, for sure.

How did I already become SEVEN pages behind in less than 24 hours?!:eek: But I'm ready for all the excitement!:goodvibes

MeMom - I love love love your introduction picture! That is the sweetest thing! Very cute! You should never ever be embarrassed of pictures like that! I love it!:goodvibes

And I also love the video of Miss Bella on safari! :laughing: That is too cute! And of course both of the girls looked adorable at Brooklyn's recital! I love that she had a fan-club in attendance!

MeMom - as soon as I saw the cloud I thought it looked like Minnie Mouse! I can definitely see the mickey-hat too! :) Good spotting!

Yeah, I think there could be a bow in the middle of the ears, so it could be Minnie. ::MinnieMo

Love the video! So precious. It's too bad that time in their lives goes by so fast.

I love the traveling pictures. I know getting there isn't as exciting as being there, but it's part of the journey nonetheless. I'm already starting to make a list of things for DD to do in the car to keep her busy when we drive down in October. Looks like the girls did great. Did you guys drive through at night so they would be sleeping most of the time, or is that just what you would normally do?

I see the Mickey ears too!

We purposely drove through the night so that they would sleep a lot. It's torture for Bella to be in a car seat. Brooklynn understands what we are doing, and she's satisfied to watch movies and color and read. Bella doesn't really understand, and she's not one to sit still for long, so it's miserable for her. We are flying again in December, so it will be much nicer for everyone.

Yay for the first update!! I LOVE the video of Bella.She is so adorable! It reminds me of Blake when he was 2. He is speaking much better now but still says some very cute things.;) Brooklyn is adorable at her recital and Bella is so cute at gymnastics. I agree that flying is much better than driving to WDW. I experienced the drive the last time and it was not fun. :sad2:
I just wanted to tell you that we are getting even closer to buying DVC. I want to start with a few points and then buy into the Grand Floridian DVC when it starts selling. I am so excited!!! We will see.. At least Jason is seriously talking about it now. That is a major improvement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter