Mine train ready by may

What exactly is a soft opening? We are going April 26th through the 30th. Hopeful but will be very disappointing if we miss it by one day
a soft opening is a test for the ride before they open it up to full capacity and the general public. They usually start with CM testing and then go to AP testing and so on. Their is a media event on April 30th for the ride.

FYI, they were testing it last evening. One train was empty, one had weights in all the passenger compartments.

FYI, they were testing it last evening. One train was empty, one had weights in all the passenger compartments.
they have been testing with weights and without for a few months now and it happens almost everyday. I think we may see imagineers sitting along for a ride very soon. The track was finished almost 5-6 months ago they just need to finish landscaping and doing detail work.

they have been testing with weights and without for a few months now and it happens almost everyday. I think we may see imagineers sitting along for a ride very soon. The track was finished almost 5-6 months ago they just need to finish landscaping and doing detail work.

I predict a early April soft opening. (By early I meant he first two weeks)

Has there been official confirmation of this?
There is media days April 30th-May 2nd invitations were sent out a while ago. The hilton across from DTD released info on Twitter that the 2nd at 10:15pm they are having an opening ceremony type thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter