• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mine train ready by may

Hmmm, We are going to be there May 3 - 9. I wonder if I'll be able to reserve a FP+ for it? Somehow I doubt it but you never know! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a rope drop attraction to me. Plus, it's not one of those monster coasters that are so danged hard to ride first thing in the morning.

our dates as well, lol funny how that works...i think we are good to go. excited to see all the excitement build up..curious to see how long the lines are then lol

Sooo excited, the dwarves are my favorite characters! We leave 5/11 - 5/18!!!!

Well this year we are doing 2 x 2 week holidays yeah. So lucky to be a Brit

If I could replace British families for all of the teenage tour groups(from wherever) that flood WDW I would do it in a heartbeat.

Respectful...conduct themselves with dignity.

They were testing it while we were there a week ago. But...

we didn't get to watch (we could only hear it) and they closed off all of new Fantasyland from BOG. We were on our way to Ariel so were bummed about it.

If I could replace British families for all of the teenage tour groups(from wherever) that flood WDW I would do it in a heartbeat. Respectful...conduct themselves with dignity.

Aw thanks a lot!! Am proud to be British!! :-) But I have to say that the American people really make you feel welcome, well in my experience anyway :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Has there been any progress that is noticeable since some of the walls have come down?

Yes you can clearly see that some more grass has been added to the top of the mountain to give it a more floral feel. Some of the track is also being repainted where it has already been wore down from testing.

Taking my kiddos the end of April beginning of May. I hope it is open.:)

I was hoping it would be open when I go (end of May to beginning of June)! I'm so excited about it, even if I do miss the old Snow White ride.

What exactly is a soft opening? We are going April 26th through the 30th. Hopeful but will be very disappointing if we miss it by one day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter