Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Millie, the name fills you just did for me (Perrin, Jake, Spence and Rob) are so cool! It's kind of like Christmas, asking one (or lots....) from you and then waiting (kind of) patiently until it's my turn. I keep checking in, just like a kid keeps looking under the tree. Then finally it's my turn, and it's always every bit as great as I had hoped it would be (unlike some Christmas gifts, if you see what I mean:rotfl:).

I'll be happy for that last one whenever you get to it (Pollard men - or something like that). What classes are you taking? When do you sleep?

Thanks,
Ann

You're so funny. :cutie: I am sorry that it took so long. I'm working on getting my associates of science in Psycology. Right now I'm taking math and Writing. Define "sleep" :rotfl:

Here is your last one. :)

I'm looking for a mouse hat family with 4 dark hair (brown women) and one dark haired child.. Its a girls only vacation with the date, hope you can help me out,, thanks

Hi there. I was sort of confused. Did you want the skin to be brown or just the hair? Also, I asked earlier, you probably missed it. Did you want the date on there or did you want to do that yourself? Let me know and I'll finish it up for you. :goodvibes

Hey millie, I found a couple I would like! I would be so grateful!!

The dogs on the beach, "Mike and Rachel, 4 DREAMy years"

The one with all the characters "Disney Dream, The Hannah Family"

The beach chairs with Mike, Rachel and Kalel(Disney Dream, no dates so i can use it in the future!)

Thanks so much!

Here are your requests. :)

Have you done any designs for the Wonder Repo cruise from LA to Canada? April 27, 2011. Anything with the Golden Gate and the ship under it? Just wondering...If you have a background I can add my own words....

It was harder than I thought it was going to be. :laughing:
I hope this is ok for you. :)

Milliepie Can I get these designs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if I could get the following items. I found them on your 4 share files under blanks.

All Need the Disney Dream 2011 on them.

First is
deckccmickminn.jpg
Grandpa
Grandma

Second: 4deckccmmdd.jpg
Kyle
Kristin
Anna
Fischer

Third: 5deckccmmddg.jpg
William
Stephanie
Kalee
Alan
Shelby

Fourth: 6deckccfab6.jpg
Jamie
Kelly
Ashlee
Cassidy
Brady
Erin

Here are your deck chairs. :)

Milliepie: our family is going on our first ever Disney cruise in May. I would love to request a couple of designs from you if there is time.

1). The one with the Mickey clouds, Disney Dream and beach chairs. If possible could there be two beach chairs with David & Karla on the chairs. And Disney Dream May 12-15, 2011.

2) the one with the cruise ship with the fireworks over it. Could it say somewhere "The Grosdidier Family DREAM Cruise". (no Happy 4th of July on it).

Thank you so very much.

Karla

Here you go. :)

Millie, Thanks so much for the ones you've already done for me. They are going to be so much fun to give out.

I just found out that my cousin and her family are coming to Disney to meet us. So, I need to make them t-shirts too!

Could you e-mail me with the bigger images of these two that are already in your shared files. I don't need these until mid to late February so no rush.

Madison - princess fill
Andrew - buzz lightyear fill

Then could you make the following and e-mail me with the bigger images when completed?

Katie - Minnie fill (with the red and white polka dots)
Victor - Mickey fill
Lindsey - Pooh and Tigger

No borders on any of them.

One more thing...if it's not too much trouble. I love my name "Kari" with the fab 6 and Tink....but could you add more stars from Tink out over the rest of my name? Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks again for your marvelous work and giving spirit.

Hey Kari,

Would you mind sending me your email address again? I can't find it. Thanks. :)

Hi Millepie

you did an itinary for our Med Cruise this year and was wondering if the following image is available on your various download sites. I have had a look but cannot find it.

Thanks

Capture.png

It's a really small graphic of a pin I found online. I can post it for you, but like I said it's really small. :)

Oh, no problem. We leave next Friday, Feb 25th for Florida but even if it is a bit after that it is ok, we are not actually going to be in Disney until March 1st and I can print stuff at my sisters house in Florida.
Thanks again! :)

Hello Kara, :goodvibes

I always post here when they are done. Sometimes I upload finished requests to 4shared before I get a chance to post them, so if you feel like looking you can do that. I would give the mickey heads about another week or so and the name fill a bit longer. :)

Hi Milliepie,

My first set of t-shirts we did were this past Christmas. I was a total newbie and you made some fantastic designs. THANK YOU! And now I'm back for Round 2!

I need a little bit of help and creativity as I haven't seen exactly what I'm looking for and my worse grade I ever got in 20+ years of education was Art!

This is for a Father-Son Trip and my DS is 4. He loves Nemo right now so I'd like to try Nemo with Marlin and Nemo. On the front, could we do the Nemo characters with something like this:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/YRkMTw4J/2011_phin_and_ferb_family_vaca.html

Please put Disney Father-Son Trip somewhere on it. And maybe try to have Marlin and Nemo together to symbolize the Father-Son part. If there is enough room, please put "The Buckleys" on it too.

And then I'd like to do the Mickeyheads with Names:

nemomh.png

Nemo would have the name Ben.

Marlin would have the name Jon.

Feel free to tell me if you need anything else. I hope I've given you the correct information. Thanks in advance for your awesome work and for all you do for everyone!

Buck

It was harder than I thought it was going to be. :laughing:
I hope this is ok for you. :)

Thanks so much....great job!
Do you have a font you use for the 'wonder' name? Just "WONDERing" hahaha

Hello Milliepie,
I want to start by saying your work is truly amazing and you are lucky to be so talented. I appreciate your generosity. I am wondering if you could make me one of the magnets that has the Mickey hand holding the globe with the Disney Dream in it. I would like the date of February 27-March 3, 2011 on it somewhere. If you could please make it so it will be high resolution I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Did I ever get this posted? I know I did it a long time ago, but I can't remember if I put it here. :flower3:

Is it wrong to want to go on a cruise just to have the designs?!

I LOVE your beach chair designs!!

Can I make a request for Jack dcl fill with the cruise characters - I found you have Christopher and Emily and need a few others if possible - leaving next week for a cruise on the Dream and I love your Dream one with the dates that we're cruising!

Names request with dcl fill -

JACK

http://www.4shared.com/dir/19077581/4fa6c900/sharing.html

MOMMY

DADDY

GRAMMIE

GOPPO

If I can get Jack's name with the cruiseline letters fill it would be awesome - I've added the link - the others are not as important but I would really like to do them for the kids' door on the cruise.

Thanks! I just love your work!!!

Hi there Millie,
I feel guilty asking :blush:, but I was wondering if there was any way you'd get to my requests (post 3092) this weekend? I just have some time off and am hoping to work on stuff for our upcoming cruise. I can see you are very busy, and with school and a family, I'm not sure how you do it at all.

Thank you! :worship:

Thank you for the help with the font.... I am very glad to be back from my deployment, and back to WDW and the DIS. How is the DD's shore duty going? Any plans for a WDW vacation soon?

On an unrelated note, did you see the request for a Duffy Bear Birth Certificate? I just know your talent level and that you always come through.

Mike

Here you go. :)

Millie: Thank you SO MUCH. I absolutely LOVE the designs. On the fireworks one, there is an i missing from the last name. I hate to ask, but is it possible to add that i. It is Grosdidier. I would appreciate it so much. Thanks again for the wonderful designing you do, and best wishes on your classes and your degree.

If you have a chance could I please request one more. I absolutely LOVE the Mickey Hand with the snowglobe of the dream. Could it have the dates May 12-15, 2011. It is so darn wonderful!

Thanks again for everything.
Karla

:goodvibes
Millie, the 'Pollard Men' is just perfect. As is everything else you've done. Man - for some reason the last 24 hours I feel so excited that really we ought to be leaving tomorrow. Too bad it's not for 3 months!:lmao:

Anyway, thanks very much
Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter