Milk class action lawsuit

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I think I read it on here to send a claim for the milk class action lawsuit. This was back in 2017. Just got an email today they are processing the claims and since they had more claim then thought so I’ll be getting 7.51. I sure hope I don’t spend it in one place. Anyone else sign up. I thought I read it here or a friend of mine me.

I think I read it on here to send a claim for the milk class action lawsuit. This was back in 2017. Just got an email today they are processing the claims and since they had more claim then thought so I’ll be getting 7.51. I sure hope I don’t spend it in one place. Anyone else sign up. I thought I read it here or a friend of mine me.

I got my email last week. These never pay out well. Blogs ans stuff spread it around so many more learn about it than would yeara ago. Only one I got a good payout on, and it wasn't a ton, was lowes because they printed the entire number of your store credit card on the receipt. Smaller pool there than milk or tuna, which I never got my free product coupons for.

I got the email yesterday alerting me that I will get $7.51at some unspecified date in the future.

yea thats for sure about the lawyers--but I figure its free money as small as it is--

The Arco one recently paid a lot (maybe a couple hundred dollars over 2 checks). Considering it was over 35 cent fees to use a debit card, I felt over compensated

And we all pay for these lawsuits. Companies don’t take the loss, they just raise their prices on all their products
Went to Sam's Club this morning and everything was noticeably more expensive. Like all of a sudden everything jumped in price.

The Arco one recently paid a lot (maybe a couple hundred dollars over 2 checks). Considering it was over 35 cent fees to use a debit card, I felt over compensated
I was not aware of that one. But I have noticed that ARCO has rethought their business model. They replaced all their signs and list both the cash prices, and the credit/debit price, so they have started taking credit cards but it will cost you 10 cents a gallon more. On the flip side several of the mini-markets here have signed up with some third party company to administer their debit and credit card sales, and it will cost you 75 cents per transaction. Used to be they didn't accept debit or credit at all for sales uner $10.

This is interesting business want you to go cashless. Cause of the virus but then the businesses not only raise their prices they now charge you for the honor of using plastic. What a world.

Went to Sam's Club this morning and everything was noticeably more expensive. Like all of a sudden everything jumped in price.

Well, that has nothing to do with this. Prices of goods everywhere have skyrocketed due to worldwide supply chain issues.

Apparently I signed up but thought it was a scam and dumped the correspondence.
It did sound like a scam. My state wasn't eligible. If you submitted your information initially, I would think that is all that's necessary. I've signed up for things once, forgotten about them and still got a check later.

Glad to hear the claims are going out. If I remember right they were to send out an email first what’s the email adress did it come through so I know what to look I’d hate to miss out on my 7.51. Lol

Glad to hear the claims are going out. If I remember right they were to send out an email first what’s the email adress did it come through so I know what to look I’d hate to miss out on my 7.51. Lol
Looked like a total of 3 emails. I already deleted all of them but I think the first one said the money was ready and I could click a link to accept. From there, it gave a few choices for digital payment. I said I wanted Amazon and then I think I got the next email within 24 hours telling me I accepted and that I would get an email when my digital payment was ready and to check my spam folder if it didn't come in 1-2days. The next day I had the email and when I clicked on the Amazon button, it went directly to my Amazon account (already logged in to there) and showed that I had a credit for $7.51.

All in all, it wasn't more than 48 hours, but several emails and several things for me to click. They want you to work for it.

Looked like a total of 3 emails. I already deleted all of them but I think the first one said the money was ready and I could click a link to accept. From there, it gave a few choices for digital payment. I said I wanted Amazon and then I think I got the next email within 24 hours telling me I accepted and that I would get an email when my digital payment was ready and to check my spam folder if it didn't come in 1-2days. The next day I had the email and when I clicked on the Amazon button, it went directly to my Amazon account (already logged in to there) and showed that I had a credit for $7.51.

All in all, it wasn't more than 48 hours, but several emails and several things for me to click. They want you to work for it.

That's funny. My total time between the initial email and the email with my Target gift card was under 2 hours.

I just got the verification email--just so Im reading this right

its asking for name and address--weve moved since I signed up--it sounds like they want the current address--I just want to make sure they dont want the address I used when I signed up

also looking it over again--I did the prepaid master card--and all it talks about it using on line I thought I could use it in stores

I wish they would have just sent a check

I just got the verification email--just so Im reading this right

its asking for name and address--weve moved since I signed up--it sounds like they want the current address--I just want to make sure they dont want the address I used when I signed up

also looking it over again--I did the prepaid master card--and all it talks about it using on line I thought I could use it in stores

I wish they would have just sent a check

its only 7.51

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter