Military Salute ?

brockash

DIS Veteran
Hi,
My DH is military and we've used the salute tix before, but never in this way. We are going to Disney in May wanting to use the salute tix (it will be 4 of us.) I'm going back in July and would like to use a salute tix again (I believe we can get up to 6 per year - this would be the 5th), but I've never done it with 2 in same name. If I remember correctly, I believe they assign names to each tix. If I go to purchase them from our local base, can I get 2 of them in my name?

I have no idea, but I thank your husband for his service and I thank you and your family for the sacrifice you all make so he can serve.

Hi,
My DH is military and we've used the salute tix before, but never in this way. We are going to Disney in May wanting to use the salute tix (it will be 4 of us.) I'm going back in July and would like to use a salute tix again (I believe we can get up to 6 per year - this would be the 5th), but I've never done it with 2 in same name. If I remember correctly, I believe they assign names to each tix. If I go to purchase them from our local base, can I get 2 of them in my name?

Yes you can. In fact, some smaller families have used them back-to-back in order to have a longer vacation.

My family of 3 used 6 Salute tickets in one visit back to back, giving us 8 park days total.

Is it 6 tickets per family or person? We’re thinking about a weekend trip in addition to our weeklong trip and being able to use the salute tickets both trips would certainly help our budget!! Could my dad buy 6 and my mom buy 6!

Is it 6 tickets per family or person? We’re thinking about a weekend trip in addition to our weeklong trip and being able to use the salute tickets both trips would certainly help our budget!! Could my dad buy 6 and my mom buy 6!
It's 6 per military member. So if your mom and dad are both in the military, then yes 6 each, but if only 1 is in and the other is the dependent, then only 6 total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter