milesource question

perkydizbride

Mouseketeer
When did milesource increase the number of points needed to redeem for gift certificates?

I am close to 9000 - which was originally enough for $50. Now it says i need 11000 for only $25?!?!?!
I can't believe it!

Are there any other rewards programs that will get me gift certificates faster?

Chris

The change occurred without warning a couple of months ago. I was this close to cashing out for a $50 GC and now I'm still plugging away to get to just $25!

The change occurred last December-January this year. I had cashed out for 1000 miles in late December and was anticipating ordering my first reward. My certificate never came and I emailed Milesource and got the usual "we're backed-up" reply.

Those who cashed out prior to the change, but didn't receive the award certificate requested, were issued replacement certificates for the new award miles values. I received my award at the beginning of April.

The only good thing about the change, if there is such a thing, is there are more miles to earn. Daily Trivia is now 6 questions instead of 3 for 6 miles total, 7 miles can be earned by clicking the category tabs, and there is more incentive for referrals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter