Milesource in Canada

IslandGirl2

Earning My Ears
Hi, can someone please tell me how the rewards work for Milesource...I know they
do offer rewards for "canada", but can we Canadians also qualify for gift certificates
to restaurants, hotels in US??? Also, if you have received a certificate from Milesource,
what limitations are there if any...(ie. expiry date, only one coupon per purchase etc.)?
Thanks so much!!!

You can certainly earn a supercertificate and use for US gc's, but they must be sent to an address in the States. I use my name, but my sisters address in Maryland and she sends them to me. If you know someone in the states, you can have them sent there. Otherwise, the only ones sent to Canada are from giftcertificates.ca, for things like home depot, red lobster etc. Maybe someone from these boards would be willing to have them mailed to their address and then shipped to you.

Thank you! The idea of "clicking" for rewards is to get back to Disney! So, I would
rather be doing something that will help to that end! While earning gift certificates to
Canadian hotels and restaurants is very nice, it doesn't really help in the "Disney"
vacation category...hehehe. I really appreciate your info!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter