Mikkel (PixyDusted's) & Jason's PJ - DCL 9/26/2009 - HAIR ACCESSORIES

My shoes are complete! I LOVE them. They were $5 at Old Navy and are exactly what I wanted. Funny enough, it cost me $30 to "bedazzle" them! So $35 for wedding shoes? Not bad! And as I said, they're exactly what I wanted.

WeddingFlipFlops-1.jpg
WeddingFlipFlops1-1.jpg

I also bought my veil at Something Blue Bridal (local Orlando bridal store) during a sample sale they had. It's in perfect shape and I literally saved $200. AMAZING! The beads are clear swarovski crystals with alternating clear tube beads, which should give it some weight on the beach if there's a breeze (hopefully there will not be anything more than that). It comes down to my lower back. I love my veil too!

Veil-1.jpg
Veil2-1.jpg

I also got 50 "Magical Gathering" pins at Guest Services yesterday (I wish they weren't gray but beggers can't be choosy). The CM asked me how many I wanted and I said, "Well I need about 75 but whatever you can give me - I can always come back another day and get more." And he gave me 50! So I only have to get 25 more now and I have 10 months to do so. It's do-able. ;) I also got 2 "Just Married" pins for us, 2 "Happy Anniversary" pins for 2 of our friends (well 4 really - 2 couples) that will be celebrating their anniversaries on the cruise, and 2 "Happy Birthday" pins - 1 for my uncle and one for my df's dad who will be celebrating their birthdays the day we leave the terminal.

Pins-1.jpg

Next on my list is finishing my first edition of our wedding newsletter and ordering our invitations.

Awesome Idea about the Pins!!!!! What a good IDea.

Girl I LOVE your viel! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I just found your story today and now I'm hooked. My DH and I were married onboard the Wonder in 2006. Have you been on the cruise forum? The is a great trip report from a couple that was married on CC not long ago. It's a great story. Here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1487443
Congrats and best wishes!!

I just found your story today and now I'm hooked. My DH and I were married onboard the Wonder in 2006. Have you been on the cruise forum? The is a great trip report from a couple that was married on CC not long ago. It's a great story. Here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1487443
Congrats and best wishes!!

Hi!! Thanks for the link. Use DCL brides are few and far between! So the more reports the better. I will check out the link. Thanks!

My shoes are complete! I LOVE them. They were $5 at Old Navy and are exactly what I wanted. Funny enough, it cost me $30 to "bedazzle" them! So $35 for wedding shoes? Not bad! And as I said, they're exactly what I wanted.

WeddingFlipFlops-1.jpg
WeddingFlipFlops1-1.jpg

I also bought my veil at Something Blue Bridal (local Orlando bridal store) during a sample sale they had. It's in perfect shape and I literally saved $200. AMAZING! The beads are clear swarovski crystals with alternating clear tube beads, which should give it some weight on the beach if there's a breeze (hopefully there will not be anything more than that). It comes down to my lower back. I love my veil too!

Veil-1.jpg
Veil2-1.jpg

I also got 50 "Magical Gathering" pins at Guest Services yesterday (I wish they weren't gray but beggers can't be choosy). The CM asked me how many I wanted and I said, "Well I need about 75 but whatever you can give me - I can always come back another day and get more." And he gave me 50! So I only have to get 25 more now and I have 10 months to do so. It's do-able. ;) I also got 2 "Just Married" pins for us, 2 "Happy Anniversary" pins for 2 of our friends (well 4 really - 2 couples) that will be celebrating their anniversaries on the cruise, and 2 "Happy Birthday" pins - 1 for my uncle and one for my df's dad who will be celebrating their birthdays the day we leave the terminal.

Pins-1.jpg

Next on my list is finishing my first edition of our wedding newsletter and ordering our invitations.

I love your bedazzled flips and the veil edge is very nice- everyhting looks great!:goodvibes

I think I may just might have to make some bejeweled Flip FLops!

I didn;t think about the viel being weighted down. What a smart girl. LOL

I think I may just might have to make some bejeweled Flip FLops!

I didn;t think about the viel being weighted down. What a smart girl. LOL

Haha - thanks! Sometimes I'm smart...sometimes my mind is somewhere else. But you never know - sometimes there is NO breeze at CC and sometimes it's SOOOOO windy, ya know?

Haha - thanks! Sometimes I'm smart...sometimes my mind is somewhere else. But you never know - sometimes there is NO breeze at CC and sometimes it's SOOOOO windy, ya know?

I know....I am hoping for no breeze....If it is too windy I just won't wear my viel and I will save it for the MK photos!

I actually didn't think about the wind with my veil either...hmmm I mean i'm getting married at the end of august but we will be on the water so I guess it could be windy...If it is too windy then I will probably just forgo the veil for now....

I actually didn't think about the wind with my veil either...hmmm I mean i'm getting married at the end of august but we will be on the water so I guess it could be windy...If it is too windy then I will probably just forgo the veil for now....

I don't know if it's the biggest deal but I think it's something to consider. And like I said, I've been to CC when there is no wind and then the last time I was there in March of this year it was VERY windy!! I hope there is just a nice, cool breeze for all of us DCL CC brides!! :cool1: :bride:

Here are photos of bouquets I love that I gathered from The Knot. The first one in the upper left-hand corner is my absolute favorite!

I like the idea of a colorful bouquet including orchids. We're getting married on the 3rd day of the cruise so the wilting issue is in my head and orchids will hold up really well. I've rulled out anything with hydrangeas since there is no way those would look good on day 3! I don't know if the florist will work with me on this and go outside the option in the planning book (or how far outside of the options the florist will go) but I'm in love with this bouquet so I hope she wants to help make my wedding everything I imagine it to be!

Flowers.jpg

I love the bottom one on the right! They are all good. Email Cathy (She is on vacation or something) I am sure they will work with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter