Mikkel (PixyDusted's) & Jason's PJ - DCL 9/26/2009 - HAIR ACCESSORIES

Girl how did I miss that you started your PJ. I am so excited for you! We have a whole section of the 6th floor reserved too! :)

I agree with you on the Late Dinner. I also this it is better for little kids. Little kids don't care about food, but they will love the show. I was afraid the little kids would all eat dinner early and have the late show and just sleep through it. Now we can all go to the early show and then the kids can go to the club while thier parents eat a peaceful dinner!

Girl how did I miss that you started your PJ. I am so excited for you! We have a whole section of the 6th floor reserved too! :)

I agree with you on the Late Dinner. I also this it is better for little kids. Little kids don't care about food, but they will love the show. I was afraid the little kids would all eat dinner early and have the late show and just sleep through it. Now we can all go to the early show and then the kids can go to the club while thier parents eat a peaceful dinner!

Thanks Lisa! Maybe if you guys hide notes REALLY well in your rooms we'll find them months later. LOL. (Just kidding...) I'm glad you agree with me on the late dinner even for kids. And really we only have 1 child (7 yr-old) coming as of right now. I really couldn't see altering our ENTIRE party for a 7-year-old and his parents when truthfully his mom hardly ever eats dinner anyway.

I had a good time this past weekend (May 16-18). My sister and her boyfriend came to visit and we did the parks AND went bridal dress shopping! My sister's a fashion designer (she currently designs for Kate Spade) and she's making my dress for me but we had to find which one she'd base her creation off of. We went to a local shop on Friday morning and had fun looking at all the dresses and choosing which ones I should try on. I knew I wanted SIMPLE yet elegant, not a lot of beading or crystals, and I was thinking strapless though I wasn't opposed to trying something on that had straps.

As soon as the woman in the store took the dress I ended up choosing off the rack I instantly thought, "I love it! That's just what I envisioned." I didn't know it was "the one" until I tried it on. It's amazing though and I LOVE it! It makes me look really thin (nice!) and I love its elegant simplicity. My 3 bridesmaids are going to wear yellow (what dress or shade of yellow I'm still not sure of but I want a toned down canary yellow because it'll look amazing with the aqua ocean at Castaway Cay) so the sash I wear will be yellow to match. My sister's going to make 2 sashes - one plain and one I'll bead (we're a good team - she made my prom dress and I did the bead work on it) so I can decide the day of the wedding with my bridal party's help what looks better.

Here I am in the dress (sorry the lighting is horrible):
MikkelDress2.jpg

It's ivory and I'm going to do that instead of white. I'm VERY pale skinned and it won't make me as washed-out looking as white. I'm also short with big ****s so it's hard to find dresses that don't make me look weird (and that's AFTER a breast reduction...:lmao: ).

I wasn't going to wear a veil :bride: but when I put one on for argument's sake I really felt like a bride. So I think I'm going to wear a simple, delicate one for the ceremony then I'll take it off. Oh! And notice the cool semi-circle seams on the side of the dress in this photo! I love it!

MikkelDress3.jpg

And here's the back:
MikkelDress.jpg

(I'm going to let the sash hang down in the back pretty long like the photo)

And in case you can't picture what the yellow will sort of look like as the sash here's one more (it'll be a brighter yellow, it's just that this was the only yellow fabric they had in the store):
MikkelDress8.jpg

So my trip to the bridal store with my sister was a success! Then we went to the parks for the rest of the day (Hollywood Studios and AK in ONE afternoon...I'm a whiz at this stuff :rotfl: ) and then Saturday afternoon we did Epcot, Concourse Steakhouse dinner (yum!) and at night we went to the Magic Kingdom. Jason (df) was leaving us at that point b/c the dog needed to be walked (she can only stay in the house so long before she needs a potty break) and he was going to come back around midnight to pick us up. I argued with him to come back to be with us but he insisted..."NO". (He doesn't LOVE the parks even though he LOVES Disney...it's hot, he gets sweaty, it's crowded and you have to remember he drives to/from there daily for work. Trust me, you'd be jaded too!) So you can imagine my utter SHOCK and SUPRISE when he came back! He said he went home, walked the dog and turned back around to come join us for the evening. I guess he has some romance still left in him after all! :lovestruc I just had to share that - it really touched me.

I also got my bubbles I ordered in the mail! They look just how they do on the website! YAY!

Beautiful dress!! I espically love the big clips in the back! Are those included too? :lmao: (JK! I had to use those for every dress i tried on too! I loved it when i wanted to see the back, so they transferred the clips to the front!!! :rotfl2: )

Beautiful dress!! I espically love the big clips in the back! Are those included too? :lmao: (JK! I had to use those for every dress i tried on too! I loved it when i wanted to see the back, so they transferred the clips to the front!!! :rotfl2: )

:rotfl2:
I was told the clips are not included but if I would like them the nearest Home Depot or Lowe's is sure to have them in stock. :lmao: ;) :rotfl:

you look fantastic in your dress! you gotta love how they clip you all in, isn't it fun? ;) I also love the colors you have chosen for your invitations. They are great :goodvibes

That style is very flattering on you! I cannot wait to see your sister's creation and your collaboration on the sash. How exciting to share that project! :goodvibes

HI!!!! I love your dress...you look amazing in it!!! fit's you perfect!!!!!

Mikkel - funny story. Sam (my DF) has actually been working with your DF for the past couple weeks. I told him to tell him that we had breakfast together last weekend. Small world!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!