Microwaves?

Pretty sure Louis Pasteur would beg to differ with you. Alot of armchair FDA and OSHA employees on DIS.
The reason they suggest heating the water and then heating the milk IN the water is to do with the uneven nature of microwave heating. You can get unnoticed but dangerous hot spots if you microwave milk. heating the milk in the water allows an even heating which is safer for the baby for whom the milk is destined.

They have buses? Wow. What a revelation! Why so snarky. We like walking to Disney springs.
The claim that Double tree is "a hike" refutes this statement, as well as implying a gap in the awareness of the available transportation.
I've cooked all kinds of meals in my rooms on property and it's never been an issue.
If you would be so kind as to inform people when you will be traveling and where you will be staying, so the rest of us can make informed safety decisions?
Maxiemom, like I said, I called the hotel.
"If the hotel says..." In no way has the same meaning as, "I called the hotel... "
I googled it
I Googled it too, and got an entirely different response...
and it says to heat water in the microwave
...one that would not be reasonably expected to endanger either the infant or the preparer.
Pretty sure Louis Pasteur would beg to differ with you.
Pretty sure Pasteur would have had no opinion on the use of a device first marketed more than 50 years after he died.

Last edited:

Pretty sure Louis Pasteur would beg to differ with you. Alot of armchair FDA and OSHA employees on DIS.

Huh? Heating a bottle (or anything else, really) in a microwave can result in uneven heating, which can scald the baby. How is that connected to the FDA or OSHA? And when did Pasteur work with microwaves?

If you are not kidding, then you have been lucky. That pic is beyond ridiculous. If you need a kitchen, book one.
If you google image search cooking in hotel room this is approximately the third picture. Very unlikely the poster actually did that and is simply trying to cause drama

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter