Mickey's very merry christmas party worth it?

We loved it. Did it last year and wasn’t that crowded at all. Kids got to do what ever they wanted, and we made it all around the park. Got tickets again for this year and we can’t wait.
maybe it is less crowded or more crowded depending on the day you go....what day did you go last year? Just curious for future reference!!

I just advised my own family not to do the party. Years ago, it was definitely worth it but I believe that they sold a lot less tickets then and I felt it actually had more of a party type atmosphere. We have gone in recent years, however, and it was very overcrowded; we experienced longer waits during the party than there were earlier that day. It was absolutely not worth it to us, the prices do not justify the experience, in our opinion. The only things that we went for were the parade and the fireworks, otherwise we felt you could do everything else during regular park hours. And, if you think about it, even the fireworks can be seen from somewhere outside the park.
so true! disney is awesome no matter what!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!