Mickey's PhilharMagic?

momxx5

DIS Veteran
I saw in a previous thread(cannot find through search) that this is a hint or "trick" to walking right into Mickey's PhilharMagic. Could someone please share this will me. Any hints or ideas on how to make the wait shorter would be greatly appreciated:D

Thanks in advance.

I believe mickey' philharmagic has fast pass even though i have never needed to use it so i am not 100% sure.Grab one and do another attraction while you wait. Also the theater seats many people so the wait is not usually that long. I don't know any other tips or tricks besides those. Have a good trip.

I don't recall ever seeing this but I would do FP and avoid getting caught doing something that may get you into trouble.:confused:

MP is a large capacity seating, we did not need a FP. We went right befor a parade, so that might have helped too.

Capacity is about 500 (just a little less). Shouldn't be a problem.
Fun show.:earsboy:

This is a Fast Pass attraction. But when we did it last Tuesday morning, we waited about 10 minutes--all in air conditioning. We fastpassed Peter Pan and by the time we waited for this show, and then watched it, our PP FP time was up!

Great show, IMHO the best 3D movie at WDW!

We were just there and didn't need a fast pass for this show. It has a huge seating capacity. We found that when they crowd you into the area before letting you in the doors, it is best not to be too eager to get to the front of the crowd. We were always towards the back of the pack and we got better seats because of it. We went to this show 4 times and the last time we went, we were in the back of the pack heading in to see the show and we ended up with seats right in the center because they make you move all the way to the right. If you are towards the back of the crowd, once in the auditorium you can move more towards the front to fill up the rows. For some reason the back rows were always full and the front rows still had plenty of seats. It is a fantastic show.
-Amy :)

the "tick" may have been to not wait in line but rather when you see everyone start to move in the hop on the moving line...always seemed to work for us///I think the theatre holds more than usually stand out in line as it starts to get congested out there real quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter