Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Question

Don't also underestimate the value of being able to schedule your ILL return time. G+ is always the next available for that ride. ILL lets you choose a return window that can help in planning as well. Especially to help cut down on backtracking through the park and working around ADR's. Keep in mind that the wait time usually goes down after dinner, so if you are planning to be there and don't need the time to do other rides, that is an option as well.

More importantly, so far you have not had to make that decision at 7AM on the day of your trip. ILL availability has been pretty good through out most of the day for MMRR, so you can decide while your there and see the wait times and hw you are feeling.

While there are several disadvantages to the new system, it does actually allow for a lot more flexibility, which is an advantage.

I know someone had started tracking ILL and G+ availability and return times through t the day (Thrill data maybe?) so that is somehting you can monitor as you get closer to your trip.

Not worth the money but maybe worth the time in standby.
But really meh its just okay.
I’ll second this. We rode it in July, waited 45+ minutes SB. I’m glad we did that, because it’s a new ride and we had to see what replaced the Great Movie Ride. Would I wait more than 15 minutes in SB or pay ILL$ to ever ride again? Nope, because meh, it’s just ok.

Not worth the money but maybe worth the time in standby.
But really meh its just okay.

Wow!

We thought it was excellent!!! So fun and funny! Much to see. We are paying for it again on Thursday if stand-by is too long and we won't be doing the same for Rise, so there's that...

Wow!

We thought it was excellent!!! So fun and funny! Much to see. We are paying for it again on Thursday if stand-by is too long and we won't be doing the same for Rise, so there's that...

I'd absolutely pay for ROTR and I'm not even into SW. It definitely wowed me.
MMRR preshow was pretty neat and when I got to sit in the first car it was a better experience than the last car but still just okay imo.
I really do not care for the character's voices, nor the obnoxious song, nor the animation style. That's just me.

Not worth it IMO, ride at rope drop or the last 2 hours of the park and get the same ride for a slightly longer wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter