Mickey Heads Paint samples

Maridw

DIS Veteran
I don't know if anyone else has suggested this, but my DD has been working on her scrapbooking. She has been doing our vacations since we got her a Tinkerbell scrapbook set from WDW.

We had a couple paint samples from Home Depot in the shape of Mickey heads. She took them off the card and used them in her book. Ready made Mickey heads in just about any color you could want.

We made a trip back and got at least 1 of every color. Now she can add just that little extra to a page.

She is doing better than I am. I have stuff to do, but never seem to find the time to do it.

I need to go and get some at Home Depot. I heard they go fast...I wonder why?!?!?! I doubt they are acid and lingin free though, so you might want to make sure you do not put them under or on top of any actual pictures.:)

I've used them in my scrapbook. DH even used one of our Mickey punches and punched in the middle of the head. It looked great! A nice touch to the page.

I heard about these before and they sound so neat! I am going to have to get to Home Depot soon and get some!! :)

i have a whole bunch they really make the SB really color ful and are really neat to use!!!

Is there a cost to obtain these from Home Depot??? Or are they free like other paint samples??

They're just like any other paint chip you pick up at HD. There are several - about 30 or so - colors that come on Mickey heads while the rest of the Disney colors are on traditional paint chips. I picked up those, too. I figure I can alway punch my own Mickey heads out of them.

My LSS even got me some! One of my friends went to her store and she gave them to her to give to me! Guess she knows my passions too! Hope to use them soon.

Is there a way to remove the Mickey heads from the backing easily? Or do you just cut around them? They keep ripping when I try to just peel them off.

Thanks!

i can take them off the back easily just it may take awhile but just take your time and they should come off easily if not you can cut around them i think that takes longer cause i try not to cut the color and try not to get to much white ok sorry i been blabin!

lol i know i ain't that patiant but i had to be with those because at first it was a lil hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter