Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

I am crossing my fingers ( and toes!) that they come to my area. We don’t have Kroger’s or Publix...

Got ours at a Kroger in Indiana last night for $7.49! We've been stopping in and checking every couple of days and they were finally stocked! They only had 4 boxes on the shelf though.

Got ours at a Kroger in Indiana last night for $7.49! We've been stopping in and checking every couple of days and they were finally stocked! They only had 4 boxes on the shelf though.

Congrats Logan, you are one of the lucky ones.

Disney could probably turn this into a real life Wonka bar frenzy. They'd just have to put a special prize in one random box. The winner who finds the ticket could get private access to the Magic Kingdom.

Congrats Logan, you are one of the lucky ones.

Disney could probably turn this into a real life Wonka bar frenzy. They'd just have to put a special prize in one random box. The winner who finds the ticket could get private access to the Magic Kingdom.

Maybe that's what's happening. I'll have to check our box really carefully before I recycle it :) Hopefully it's just a slow roll out and they'll be everywhere soon!

They sold out immediately in my kroger. From the looks of the empty shelves they had 2 rows of the new toll house ice cream sandwiches and only 1 of the Mickey bars so I am guessing 6-8 boxes max :(

I'm also in Indiana and the first Kroger I went to hadn't seen any come in and the 2nd had only two boxes. The shelf space allotted for them was only wide enough for a single row so if they originally received more than two, it probably wasn't more than 6 max.

My mom scored us the last couple boxes at an out of town Kroger. She stopped there just to look for them for us :) she said when she was walking to the cashier area several people commented “oh look the Mickey bars came in!” She had to tell them she got the last ones. My daughter called her the best grandma ever!
They taste pretty good. To me the chocolate seems different and maybe the ice cream not as rich, but delicious. I am glad they are slightly smaller as they still are super rich tasting.

I am crossing my fingers ( and toes!) that they come to my area. We don’t have Kroger’s or Publix...
Same here. I'm hopeful for Walmart or Target and I WILL be stockpiling them.:earsboy:

I am hoping for Target as well! I'm in CT and there isn't a Kroger or Publix aaaanywhere lol. I have been stalking the ice cream isle of Stop & Shop though, and alas, nothing yet.

I am hoping for Target as well! I'm in CT and there isn't a Kroger or Publix aaaanywhere lol. I have been stalking the ice cream isle of Stop & Shop though, and alas, nothing yet.

Yep, I'm in the same boat in Massachusetts. Market Basket and Walmart hasn't gotten it yet, fingers crossed though. I may have to go undercover for this one and start a conversation near the water bubbler. "So fellow workers have you heard anything about the Mickey Ice Cream Bars?"

Yep, I'm in the same boat in Massachusetts. Market Basket and Walmart hasn't gotten it yet, fingers crossed though. I may have to go undercover for this one and start a conversation near the water bubbler. "So fellow workers have you heard anything about the Mickey Ice Cream Bars?"

I think that is a completely legit way to gather information. One can never be too sure when Mickey Bars are on the line. You may even end up finding fellow Disney fans...

My only concern is that the thing that made Mickey Bars so special is that you could only get them at WDW. If you can now get them any place they wont have the same "specialness" Almost the same as when Disney opened up all the Disney stores. They became routine and not special anymore.

My only concern is that the thing that made Mickey Bars so special is that you could only get them at WDW. If you can now get them any place they wont have the same "specialness" Almost the same as when Disney opened up all the Disney stores. They became routine and not special anymore.

I think they will still be special in the parks. From what people are reporting, they aren't exact replicas as far as taste goes. I think and hope that they will be a nice Disney reminder for when the blues set in.

Then don't eat them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!