Mickey bars will be in grocery stores in February

Mto3

Earning My Ears
Found them at a target but not in the regular ice cream area. The were in one of the front facing frozen display cases where the sale items usually are.

justreading

Mouseketeer
I just saw them at my Shoprite. I thought about buying them, even had a box in my cart. But then remembered all the fun my family had while sitting in Fantasy Land eating our Mickey bars and decided I wanted my Mickey bars to remain special. I didn't buy them. :mickeybar

BuzzyBelle

DIS Veteran
I just saw them at my Shoprite. I thought about buying them, even had a box in my cart. But then remembered all the fun my family had while sitting in Fantasy Land eating our Mickey bars and decided I wanted my Mickey bars to remain special. I didn't buy them. :mickeybar
I did the same thing!

• BP Roo

Black Cauldron fanatic
    If you're in the midwest, Hy-Vee carries them. I bought two boxes in a Kansas City store last night.

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
    My 13yo DD is practically stalking Kroger. I'm in there a few times a week and she checks every time we go. So far nothing, but our store is on the list to get them.

• CutCrease

Earning My Ears
    Found them at ShopRite in Monmouth County, NJ. The chocolate is delicious, but I can definitely taste that the ice cream is low-fat. But the chocolate is thick enough and tasty enough to make up for it.

AlohaNow

Just keep swimming...
    I must check around here in Colorado to see if they have hit the shelves yet! On our last trip to DLR they were out of them. The CM said that they were having trouble with their supplier and there wasn't a single Mickey Bar in the parks. I nearly had to be resuscitated. I mean, I was literally wearing my I Love Mickey Bars t-shirt! Since I was screwed out of them on my last Disney trip, I will definitely be buying some!

TSR6

DIS Veteran
    If you're in the Midwest - I found them at Woodmans! Limit 3 per person, right in the ice cream isle. My store got 50 cases, and they said they're blowing through them like crazy.

recmouse

DIS Veteran
    No luck on Long Island... I've tried Target, Shoprite, and Stop and Shop... even smaller grocery stores. :sad::sad:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates