~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANNA.jpg

GRADY.jpg

JONAH.jpg

MEGAN.jpg

Michelle,

These are so awsome and perfect! I just love them and I know the kids will too!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: (Jonah and Anna will use theirs next week! :cheer2: Grady and Megan have to wait until September. :scared1: )

Thanks again :flower3: and have a wonderful day!

Tiffany

Your designs are really cute. Could I please get:
Kendall - Tinkerrbell name design
Cody - Can you do a Stitch name design?
The Disney Family (red border) - Our Disney Vacation 2008 (on top) and Pappaw, Nana, Tracey, Wendy, Kendall & Cody (on the bottom)
One last thing and I promise this will be it :goodvibes . Can you do a birthday design with a Stitch? Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. :flower3:

Hi. I LOVE your designs. Could I please have

-DARLENE done in Tinkerbell
&
MADISON done in the Princesses.
THANKS

The Disney Family (red border) - Our Disney Vacation 2008 (on top) and Pappaw, Nana, Tracey, Wendy, Kendall & Cody (on the bottom)
One last thing and I promise this will be it :goodvibes . Can you do a birthday design with a Stitch? Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. :flower3:

I'll do these tonight

pappaw.jpg

KENDALL.jpg

CODY.jpg

CODY2.jpg

I did 2 designs w/the stitch because I wasn't sure if you wanted stitch w/anyone else.

birthday3.jpg

Michelle
I love your design thread!! I love how the word disney is created in the oregon picture. Can you do me one that just has the word Disney like that to put across a shirt? Also, Amber just saw the high school musical lettering. I don't know if this is possible, but can you make something that says I (heart) Troy with Troy's picture in the heart? But here's the catch, can you make it small enough and put it in a circle to make it look like a button? (not a button that you button a shirt with, but a button you would pin on a shirt) I bought her an original HSM cheerleading outfit for Christmas and I think it would be cute to iron I heart Troy on it like a button, just like we used to do in high school!! LOL

Hi Michelle, I want to thank you again for the names of Sydney, Bayley and Cooper. I'm new to this and I have a printing question. My printer makes 8 x11 copies. I tried to print the names out but they are to large. I tried to resize them in my Adode printing system. It's not a real good program and I can't get them to print on that size of paper. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks so much, Carolyn (Grandma)

Michelle
I love your design thread!! I love how the word disney is created in the oregon picture. Can you do me one that just has the word Disney like that to put across a shirt? Also, Amber just saw the high school musical lettering. I don't know if this is possible, but can you make something that says I (heart) Troy with Troy's picture in the heart? But here's the catch, can you make it small enough and put it in a circle to make it look like a button? (not a button that you button a shirt with, but a button you would pin on a shirt) I bought her an original HSM cheerleading outfit for Christmas and I think it would be cute to iron I heart Troy on it like a button, just like we used to do in high school!! LOL

Lesley, what color is the cheerleading outfit?

let me know if this works:

troy.gif

Hi Michelle
The cheerleading outfit is red, if the circle is actually part of the design, it will be perfect!!! Were you able to do the Disney thing? Wasn't sure if that was able to be put by itself or not!! Thank you soooo much for everthing you do!!!

Hi Michelle
I hate to be a pain, but I just downloaded the button picture to my computer and it is a gif file, is there anyway for you to make it a jpef file? My computer accepts it, but when I print gif files, they come out blurry?? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm not great with the computer??
Sorry

I forgot about the Disney thing. LOL Let me resize it. I'm not sure how big I can make it though w/out it getting fuzzy. I'll give you the biggest size I can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter