MFSR Stroller Parking

OandGDisneyBoys

Earning My Ears
My family and I are heading to HS and arriving early to rope drop MFSR. My boys both meet the height requirement, but are both in strollers. Does anyone know where the stroller parking location is by the ride? If we are in the mass of people at rope drop, will we lose a lot of ground having to park the strollers? I don’t want to arrive at the park at 7:30 only to end up at the back of the pack!

yes you do need to park the strollers, the parking is to the left of the entrance of the ride, will you lose positioning? yes maybe by 20 people so not bad if you are fast about it

I would send one person to park the strollers while the rest stay in line, once ya’ll reach the cantina. The line is a slow, slow shuffle at rope drop. If the person is quick about it they’ll return to the group before the group reaches the entrance.

yes you do need to park the strollers, the parking is to the left of the entrance of the ride, will you lose positioning? yes maybe by 20 people so not bad if you are fast about it
Thanks so much for sharing this helpful info! We were ready to have one of us dash over with the strollers, but the cast members this morning were so helpful and assisted with stroller parking so guests could stay on line. I have to say I was terrified of rope dropping MFSR, but it was a really orderly and fun experience thanks to all of the great cast members. And that ride was AWESOME !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!